Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp

Training Camp

So I am not to sure is Training Camp In Session Now? If So Are There Any Updates? How are the Rookies Doing?

I posted a video that is half way down the first page now of some shirts and shorts activities. Watching Lock toss the ball to some of our guys really made be feel good inside.

Check out the main page for videos and articles. Since the 80s I have lived in Denver only a couple years and the main page has been a fantastic resource as an out of town fan since it has been available. I know there are a lot of news options now but it is still the best imo.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/
    Last edited by Hadez; 08-09-2020 at 02:02 PM.
    In the last 45 years the Broncos have drafted in the top 10 five times. They have drafted in the top 15 twelve times. Some may want them to draft a top 5 pick but the Broncos are not as bad they want them to be.

Thank You.

Looking over the roster I found it interesting that only 5 RBs are on the roster. I tend to think that they will keep 4 RBs on the final roster, maybe even 5? I really doubt that they only go with 3 RBs... except if maybe they have a WR that can play RB?
    The battle would seem to be between Jeremy Cox and Levante Bellamy? OK, some may think Freeman is the one battling but Bellamy is an UDFA, he will have to do something to get attention ... in practice.
    I hope Bellamy makes the team, I think he can contribute on the ground and the pass as well. Cox I don't yet know what kind of receiver he is? If he proves to be as good or better than Freeman, great but Freeman is a decent receiver,.. so far.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Looking over the roster I found it interesting that only 5 RBs are on the roster. I tend to think that they will keep 4 RBs on the final roster, maybe even 5? I really doubt that they only go with 3 RBs... except if maybe they have a WR that can play RB?
    The battle would seem to be between Jeremy Cox and Levante Bellamy? OK, some may think Freeman is the one battling but Bellamy is an UDFA, he will have to do something to get attention ... in practice.
    I hope Bellamy makes the team, I think he can contribute on the ground and the pass as well. Cox I don't yet know what kind of receiver he is? If he proves to be as good or better than Freeman, great but Freeman is a decent receiver,.. so far.
    We never keep 4. And this year, they are going to want to keep either 6 WRs or 4 TEs, which means 3 RBs. The good thing about this offseason being so screwed up, though, is that none of our hidden gems will get poached before we can stash them on the practice squad. So even if we like Bellamy, unless he absolute kills it in practice, to the point no one can deny he's top 3, he's probably getting shuffled to the practice squad.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    We never keep 4. And this year, they are going to want to keep either 6 WRs or 4 TEs, which means 3 RBs. The good thing about this offseason being so screwed up, though, is that none of our hidden gems will get poached before we can stash them on the practice squad. So even if we like Bellamy, unless he absolute kills it in practice, to the point no one can deny he's top 3, he's probably getting shuffled to the practice squad.
    Yes, lately they have only kept 3 RBs except for 2017 they actually kept 5 or 4+1FB. In 2017 they also kept 6 WRs and 4 TEs... only 2 QBs. Interestingly they only kept 3 RBs, 3 TEs and 4 WRs in 2018 but had 11 LBs and 13 DBs on the final roster. What was that?

Im very interested in the CB battle over the next month. Whos going to emerge as the starting corner apart from Bouye and Callahan? Id say Bausby and Ojemudia are frontrunners, with Yiadom, Harris, and Dawson behind them. Bassey could be the one UDFA that sticks this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Im very interested in the CB battle over the next month. Whos going to emerge as the starting corner apart from Bouye and Callahan? Id say Bausby and Ojemudia are frontrunners, with Yiadom, Harris, and Dawson behind them. Bassey could be the one UDFA that sticks this year too.
    Yiadom isnt all that great yet but I think hes better than Roby. He should come into his own very soon. Id say the 3rd spot will go to Bausby with Dawson at 4 and Yiadom at 5 Ojemudia will have time to grow into the position.

I still cant help but think that we shouldve went OT with the pick in the draft and signed a free agent CB but oh well in a year we should be pretty stacked at CB.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-14-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Kareem Jackson on Jeudy ...
    #Broncos @ReemBoi25 offered praise for fellow Alabama star @jerryjeudy. "He has this unorthodox way of running routes. He can get in and out breaks better than anyone I've seen before. Way he sells things is very rare. It’s definitely a challenge for opposing defenses." #Denver7

That sounds very promising.

#Broncos first practice over.

Jerry Jeudy is good
    Bryce Callahan is healthy
    Demar Dotson is a mountain of a man
    Big day for secondary with INTs

Hopefully the offense is just behind the defense at this point and the INTs don't continue?

Following Practice, Vic Fangio says he’s happy with where Chubb and Callahan are, and Jeudy had a good first day. #BroncosCountry #BroncosCamp @KOAColorado
    Callahan had a pick too.
    It sounds like so far Jeudy is the player getting the most praise.

GOOD NEWS!
    Jake Butt looks really crisp out here running routes. #Broncos @KOAColorado From Ryan Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    GOOD NEWS!
    Jake Butt looks really crisp out here running routes. #Broncos @KOAColorado From Ryan Edwards
    Until he runs into the wind, and breaks something...

Ok I really want him to be healthy... he was a great (if healthy) pickup when we drafted him.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Until he runs into the wind, and breaks something...

Ok I really want him to be healthy... he was a great (if healthy) pickup when we drafted him.
    Fant+Albert O + healthy Jake Butt would be a great TE group
    In the last 45 years the Broncos have drafted in the top 10 five times. They have drafted in the top 15 twelve times. Some may want them to draft a top 5 pick but the Broncos are not as bad they want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yiadom isnt all that great yet but I think hes better than Roby. He should come into his own very soon. Id say the 3rd spot will go to Bausby with Dawson at 4 and Yiadom at 5 Ojemudia will have time to grow into the position.

I still cant help but think that we shouldve went OT with the pick in the draft and signed a free agent CB but oh well in a year we should be pretty stacked at CB.
    Well I can comfortably tell you he is not and he had more responsibility than Yiadom as well, at least at the end of his tenure as a Bronco