Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,022

    A Day in the Life: Inside a day of #Broncos Camp with Dalton Risner

    https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...risner-workout

    Really starting to like Risner A LOT. Usually wait until after 2nd contract to get jersey but may make exception for this guy.

    Do not know how to put the video in the thread...people going to have to click the link and watch it there.

    edit - fixed typo
    Last edited by Hadez; 08-10-2020 at 07:05 AM.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...risner-workout

    Really starting to like Risner A LOT. Usually wait until after 2nd contract to get jersey but may make exception for this guy.

    Do not know how to put the video in the threat...people going to have to click the link and watch it there.
    I was just about to post about this...although my post was about Hunter Watts (#77). Did you see the size difference the dude TOWERED over Risner. I do wonder how fast and how well he plays. We need OT's.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    How things can change so quickly! Seeing Dalton Risner out there, you can see the attitude difference and a much more positive moral than with guys like Connor McGovern, Ron Leary or even Derek Wolfe on the defensive line.

    No offense to Wolfe but with Risner, you can see the positivity all over his face. Lol With Wolfe, Leary and McGovern all youíd see is anger and aggression.

    Between Lock and Risners positive leadership, this will be a top 10 offense No doubt! This a different team with new sheriffs!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How things can change so quickly! Seeing Dalton Risner out there, you can see the attitude difference and a much more positive moral than with guys like Connor McGovern, Ron Leary or even Derek Wolfe on the defensive line.

    No offense to Wolfe but with Risner, you can see the positivity all over his face. Lol With Wolfe, Leary and McGovern all you’d see is anger and aggression.

    Between Lock and Risners positive leadership, this will be a top 10 offense No doubt! This a different team with new sheriffs!
    I get the impression "Route 66" and Buzz Lightyear are close. Dalton had great things to say about Graham Glasgow. I still can't believe Denver drafted Lloyd Cushenberry at #83 in the third round, and I'll be surprised if he doesn't start. That's a solid interior wall for Lock with good depth. The RB, WR and TE groups have excellent starters and good depth. What might take a while is chemistry due to the youth of the starters and a new OC.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,599
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I get the impression "Route 66" and Buzz Lightyear are close. Dalton had great things to say about Graham Glasgow. I still can't believe Denver drafted Lloyd Cushenberry at #83 in the third round, and I'll be surprised if he doesn't start. That's a solid interior wall for Lock with good depth. The RB, WR and TE groups have excellent starters and good depth. What might take a while is chemistry due to the youth of the starters and a new OC.
    I agree but hopefully is doesnít take too long but with the absence of a preseason itís going to take time but then again thatís for every NFL team because all will have new starters somewhere.

    I am very excited to see Sutton, Jeudy, and Hamler all on the field together and hopefully featuring a backfield with both Lindsay and Gordon at times. Itíd cause some focus head aches for the opposition for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •