• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Siberian Bronco
    Special Teams
    • Oct 2017

anyone thinking Trevor Lawrence?

I know it's early.with this injury, lets say it lasts do we start thinking Trevor Lawrence.i like Lock,but Lawrence is a once an a while type QB.maybe we draft him have a situation like San Diego several years back.trade Lock for a high draft pick.
    I miss real Bronco football
  • Kyousukeneko
    Football Immortal
    • May 2010

Not really I also doubt we get a high pick for lock if we are in the position to draft Lawrence
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• elway7777
      Captain
      • Sep 2008

I hope we don't screw things up like the last time we had a shot at #1 pick for generational talent at QB. I'm talking about the time when we put Tebow in and we went 8-8 and effectively out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Comment

• atwaterandstir
        Football Immortal
        • Jul 2012

Lawrence not really, Fields or Lance perhaps.

Hopefully Lock comes back and quickly quiets any kind of QB talk, but if luck doesn't change these two guys could certainly be on our radar.

Comment

• Gbt31
          All-Time Great
          • Nov 2003

Tank...draft best Tackle, Sewell. Trade Lock and our 2nd for Mathew Stafford.
          New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Siberian Bronco
            Special Teams
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
            Tank...draft best Tackle, Sewell. Trade Lock and our 2nd for Mathew Stafford.
            no thank you on Matt Stafford.
            I miss real Bronco football

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
              team preacher
              • Mar 2008

Ride with Lock, draft 2 OT’s
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
                Football Immortal
                • Mar 2017

Trevor will be a Bust I have no clue why the Fan Base is so In Love with Someone that has the word BUST written all over his head Unreal.

Comment

• samparnell
                  Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                  Trevor will be a Bust I have no clue why the Fan Base is so In Love with Someone that has the word BUST written all over his head Unreal.
                  photos?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• samparnell
                    Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    Ride with Lock, draft 2 OT’s
                    Such a sensible suggestion does little to sate the desire among some to push the panic button.

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                      Football Immortal
                      • May 2010

To be honest the top of my list is Penei Sewell followed closely by Alex Leatherwood both look like legit top ten ot prospects
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Murph2432
                        Playmaker
                        • Sep 2008

If you get TL then there is zero debate, you get the potential next superstar QB. And you trade Lock for a 2nd.

Realistically, I’m aiming for Sewell in the first. Dude is going to manhandle DE in the next level.

Comment

• samparnell
                          Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                          If you get TL then there is zero debate, you get the potential next superstar QB. And you trade Lock for a 2nd.

Realistically, I’m aiming for Sewell in the first. Dude is going to manhandle DE in the next level.
                          DENVERSB50CHAMP begs to differ. Sounds like more than zero to me.

Comment

• Ear2dastreets
                            Hall of Famer
                            • Oct 2017

I didn't want to say it lol...i really didn't. I see it too. Again sometimes I wonder if people watch the game in full or just listen to what people say..... i remember from the past as generational talents. Now I'm NOT saying he will be as bad a s baker but as of now I don't see what everyone else is seeing in him. I'm still looking at all top 5 qbs coming out.
                            Again UNTIL WE DRAFT A QB IN THE TOP 10....we will not be a contender. Plz stop taking other team garbage qbs and late 1st rounders Qbs. We have NEVER selected a qb top 10

Comment

• Ear2dastreets
                              Hall of Famer
                              • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

I been looking at him he is good.my concern about speed rushers in the NFL.
                              Again UNTIL WE DRAFT A QB IN THE TOP 10....we will not be a contender. Plz stop taking other team garbage qbs and late 1st rounders Qbs. We have NEVER selected a qb top 10

Comment

Working...
                              X