• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    team preacher
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    They're in every state.
    Yes they are, much like Cowboys fans. If the Raiders ever cease to suck their fans will come out of the woodwork like cockroaches.
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 09-25-2020, 06:51 PM.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Broncoyearound
      Football Immortal
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
      YUCK.

Sadly there is a sizeable amount of Raiders fans here in st louis missouri too...im friends w a few and one owns a sports bar so we all get together and there's like 5-10 raiders fans on any givven sunday and im the token Bronco fan
      Like Sam says they are in every state. I got it the worst my dad is a big time raider fan. Luckily I didn't follow in his footsteps but it makes for fun Sundays 😉
      :go:

Comment

• GMTD
        Football Immortal
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        This week Godwin could be a factor again, and Fournette is getting traction. If Gronk ever gets it going, they will be tough down the stretch.
        Whatever PFF says, Brady is clearly in terminal decline. It's not just his box score numbers from the first two games, he doesn't even look like the same player from 4-5 years ago. In fact, the Buccs would probably be doing slightly better had they retained Winston.

Now of course the Bucs has a strong all round team. That's why Brady went there in the first place. However, rhose other pieces will not consistently win games on their own with only mediocre QB play.

In short, the Bucs is a solid QB away from being a championship team. Unfortunately for them, Tom is not that QB.

Comment

• Butler By'Note
          Super Moderator
          • Dec 2008

2020 Brady is 2015 Manning. A QB who's skills have been in serious decline for years, but he was able to stay good because he knew where every single player would be at all times in the offense he'd been in forever. Now Brady (like Manning in 2015) is in a different offense and has to think that extra split second about what's going on. That split second shows just how much his skills have declined. And it'll get ugly in Tampa with Bruce Arians eager to throw someone else under the bus after each loss.

The Saints are in a similar boat with Brees, his offense has remained the same, but his skills have declined too much. I think the NFC South winner ends up in the 9-7 to 10-6 range, and there's no NFC South teams left playing on the second weekend of the playoffs. If Carolina can get that rebuild in high gear next offseason, and hire a competent coach, they could dominate the division for the next 5 years.

Comment

• Butler By'Note
            Super Moderator
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            Whatever PFF says, Brady is clearly in terminal decline. It's not just his box score numbers from the first two games, he doesn't even look like the same player from 4-5 years ago. In fact, the Buccs would probably be doing slightly better had they retained Winston.

Now of course the Bucs has a strong all round team. That's why Brady went there in the first place. However, rhose other pieces will not consistently win games on their own with only mediocre QB play.

In short, the Bucs is a solid QB away from being a championship team. Unfortunately for them, Tom is not that QB.

I think they're also a HC away from being a championship team. Bruce Arians is good with the X and O's, but he's so intent on always being the smartest guy in the room, and never accepting blame for a loss, he'll always look to throw someone else under the bus. I don't think he can win championships, because players are going to get tired quickly of that routine.

Comment

• dizzolve
              Orange Rush
              • Mar 2009

That would suck for him to go .500 when our team is basically quadrapalegized
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Hadez
                Football Immortal
                • Nov 2004

If you have Gronk on your fantasy team this is the week to start him imo

Brady is going to find ways to get Gronk on 47 and abuse this defense.
                What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
                effort x talent = skill
                effort x skill = achievement
                How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Sophia23
                  RIP #88
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Blue is TB@DEN

Green is DET@AZ

and Red is DAL@SEA

I am stunned. I've lived in NM, in the Dallas sports market, for years, and the FOX station here ALWAYS prioritizes Dallas over Denver when there's a schedule conflict! Not this time!?

Also notice that the entire New England area is getting the game, for the Br*dybunch.
                  Knowing that AZ never seems to air the Broncos - every surrounding state will have the Broncos on except us ... and I'm back with the NFL ticket - Yay! I'll be watching my Broncos the rest of the season.

I'd love to see Brady on his back a few times today...
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                  Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• kunetsu
                    Practice Squad
                    • Sep 2020

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    2020 Brady is 2015 Manning. A QB who's skills have been in serious decline for years, but he was able to stay good because he knew where every single player would be at all times in the offense he'd been in forever. Now Brady (like Manning in 2015) is in a different offense and has to think that extra split second about what's going on. That split second shows just how much his skills have declined. And it'll get ugly in Tampa with Bruce Arians eager to throw someone else under the bus after each loss.

The Saints are in a similar boat with Brees, his offense has remained the same, but his skills have declined too much. I think the NFC South winner ends up in the 9-7 to 10-6 range, and there's no NFC South teams left playing on the second weekend of the playoffs. If Carolina can get that rebuild in high gear next offseason, and hire a competent coach, they could dominate the division for the next 5 years.
                    Still seems to be pretty good at 43.

Comment

• CanDB
                      Football Immortal
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by kunetsu View Post
                      Still seems to be pretty good at 43.
                      If Brady loses the rust, Tampa are a handful.

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                        Football Immortal
                        • Oct 2010

Brady at 43 looks way better than Manning in 2015.
                        (JMO)

Comment

• L.M.
                          Vitalstatistix
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                          Brady at 43 looks way better than Manning in 2015.
                          (JMO)
                          He's not playing with plantar fasciitis either.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Megalodon30
                            Football Immortal
                            • Sep 2019

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                            He's not playing with plantar fasciitis either.
                            Or with a broken freakin' neck!

Wait, that was Kurt Angle. I mean a surgically repaired freakin' neck.
                            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                            X