Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: 2006 draft

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    arvada
    Posts
    88

    2006 draft

    who do you guys think will be the 1st round pick in the 2006 draft???
    [IMG]http://www.ussa.edu/images/news/2005/january/rush.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    THE BO (Boulder) Colorado
    Posts
    821
    Reggie Bush

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Bush or Leinart, probably Leinart.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    THE BO (Boulder) Colorado
    Posts
    821
    I would pick Bush over Leinart for the simple fact that Bush has potential to be one of the best players in history, he single handedly is going to change the game of football.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12,326
    I'll say Leinart for the simple fact he probably would have been the first pick this year if he had entered the draft.

    I'd also say Reggie Bush is a pretty safe bet, but who knows for sure if he'll even enter the draft next year!
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...e310/gagne.jpg
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Since we're talking about Reggie Bush, I'm curious about something. Do you guys see Reggie Bush as a running back or wide receiver in the pros? I really think Reggie Bush should be a running back. He would be like a super-charged Brian Westbrook.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    THE BO (Boulder) Colorado
    Posts
    821
    like I said he will change the game of Football, he will be like an H-Back or whatever they call it and he will be able to line up almost anywhere, In the slot, in the backfield, split out wide. The bay is really dangerous.

    And judgin by the way he played this season he would be an idiot if he didn't declare after this next year, I think he will probably win the heisman this year, but maybe not. Just keep him off the Leinart juice and he should be fine.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
    like I said he will change the game of Football, he will be like an H-Back or whatever they call it and he will be able to line up almost anywhere, In the slot, in the backfield, split out wide. The bay is really dangerous.

    And judgin by the way he played this season he would be an idiot if he didn't declare after this next year, I think he will probably win the heisman this year, but maybe not. Just keep him off the Leinart juice and he should be fine.

    Sorry bro, but you've got the wrong idea about what an H-back is. It's a hybrid between a TE and a fullback. Patrick Hape's role this past season is the perfect example of what an H-back is. They can line up to block in the backfield, or they can line-up on the line and either pass block or go out and receive.
    [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/genesis/zerowing/zerowing_screen001.jpg[/img] [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/genesis/zerowing/zerowing_screen003.jpg[/img] [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/genesis/zerowing/zerowing_screen004.jpg[/img]
    Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

  9. #9
    West is offline
    Professional Hell Raiser.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    4,511
    i know im going to get bashed for this but im going to have to say Marcus Vick QB VT...he is mike's brother and possess great speed and throwing power...if he comes back to VT he will come back with a bang and i think any team will be LUCKY to have him in next years draft

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    THE BO (Boulder) Colorado
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Milehigh117
    Sorry bro, but you've got the wrong idea about what an H-back is. It's a hybrid between a TE and a fullback. Patrick Hape's role this past season is the perfect example of what an H-back is. They can line up to block in the backfield, or they can line-up on the line and either pass block or go out and receive.
    I meant a slot back or at my high school we got this one kid named Shane at 'S-back' or at CU we got Vickers at the 'V-back'. Maybe he could be the 'R-back' or wait I got it...

    The 'Bush-Back'...

    How intimidating is that I wouldn't want to mess with a 'Bush-anything'

    ...

    Bush Back that is classic.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    184
    I agree that Leinart and Bush will probably go 1 and 2.

    also, you line Bush up at a RB to start. then motion him out to WR, or line him up at WR as another option. he's bigger, stronger, and faster than Marshall Faulk. if he can be as smart, he'll Faulk times 10.

    whoever gets him will have the foundation for The Greatest Show on Turf.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Some where in SC
    Posts
    495
    the broncos should pick up micheal chang QB hawaii

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,590
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldWoods41SS
    the broncos should pick up micheal chang QB hawaii
    you mean timmy chang...and hes in this years draft...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    THE BO (Boulder) Colorado
    Posts
    821
    and he sucks the big fat nut. he is a seventh round pick if he is lucky.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by West
    i know im going to get bashed for this but im going to have to say Marcus Vick QB VT...he is mike's brother and possess great speed and throwing power...if he comes back to VT he will come back with a bang and i think any team will be LUCKY to have him in next years draft
    His off-the-field problems could hurt his position though. Maybe the Broncos could get him. I wouldn't mind that at all if he managed to clean up his act
    This space for rent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •