Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Pryce

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Burbank Cali
    Posts
    1,710

    Pryce

    What do you think the Broncos can get for him? and from who do you think it will happen?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    8,594
    Vikings. 3rd round pick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    452
    If the vikings can get a first rounder and a defensive starter in return for randy moss, they could send one of their first rounders for pryce, which we can then exchange for two second rounders with a team like philly
    [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/genesis/zerowing/zerowing_screen001.jpg[/img] [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/genesis/zerowing/zerowing_screen003.jpg[/img] [img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/genesis/zerowing/zerowing_screen004.jpg[/img]
    Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
    Vikings. 3rd round pick.
    I agree; the Vikings would be a top prospect; Dallas would be too.

    I talked to my Vikings fan friends at school today and they thought Minnesota would be willing to shell out a second rounder for him; possibly a first if they acquired another in a trade for Randy Moss.

    When you check out the value charts; and what each pick is; a middle/late round pick by the Vikings in round three is well under the worth of a four time Pro-Bowler in Trevor Pryce; regardless of injury or not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    171
    Alright I know this probably wont happen but what I'd like to see happen is this:

    I'd like to see us trade Pryce and our 1st for Moss - and if thats not enough I'd even consider putting Smith on the block next to him.

    I know that thats not going to be a very popular idea around here, and I love Rod as well but we're going to have to start facing the reality that he only has a season or two at the most left in him. In my opinion it would be better to trade him now while we can still get something of value.

    Now, I know that the whole idea of trading Pyrce is to clear up cap room and bring in Moss would do exactly the opposite, but if Smith's $$$ are cleared as well that should be enough to cover Moss and clear up some room.

    Moss might not have the heart and the leadership of Smith, but he has talent on top of talent and then some. He would make Plummer a better QB, would take the pressure off Lelie and Watts and would force opposing D's to back off, which in turn would help our running game.
    Last edited by bmcl2343; 02-14-2005 at 09:01 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,048

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcl2343
    Alright I know this probably wont happen but what I'd like to see happen is this:

    I'd like to see us trade Pryce and our 1st for Moss - and if thats not enough I'd even consider putting Smith on the block next to him.

    I know that thats not going to be a very popular idea around here, and I love Rod as well but we're going to have to start facing the reality that he only has a season or two at the most left in him. In my opinion it would be better to trade him now while we can still get something of value.

    Now, I know that the whole idea of trading Pyrce is to clear up cap room and bring in Moss would do exactly the opposite, but if Smith's $$$ are cleared as well that should be enough to cover Moss and clear up some room.

    Moss might not have the heart and the leadership of Smith, but he has talent on top of talent and then some. He would make Plummer a better QB, would take the pressure off Lelie and Watts and would force opposing D's to back off, which in turn would help our running game.
    No thanks I'd rather have Rod Smith and 2 1st Rd picks please!! Which would leave us with way more cap room to sign other linemen than waste it on that camera lover!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliraiderhater
    What do you think the Broncos can get for him? and from who do you think it will happen?
    The Vikings for a 3rd and a 4th or a 5th.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    The Vikings for a 3rd and a 4th or a 5th.
    3rd and 5th sounds about right, i mean in reality we would be looking at a 2nd rounder AT BEST and thats if a team really wants to get pryce but either way, its a huge chunk of cap room we get when he leaves

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,245
    The latest, is that there are now 8 teams vying for his services.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,544
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcl2343
    Alright I know this probably wont happen but what I'd like to see happen is this:

    I'd like to see us trade Pryce and our 1st for Moss - and if thats not enough I'd even consider putting Smith on the block next to him.

    I know that thats not going to be a very popular idea around here, and I love Rod as well but we're going to have to start facing the reality that he only has a season or two at the most left in him. In my opinion it would be better to trade him now while we can still get something of value.

    Now, I know that the whole idea of trading Pyrce is to clear up cap room and bring in Moss would do exactly the opposite, but if Smith's $$$ are cleared as well that should be enough to cover Moss and clear up some room.

    Moss might not have the heart and the leadership of Smith, but he has talent on top of talent and then some. He would make Plummer a better QB, would take the pressure off Lelie and Watts and would force opposing D's to back off, which in turn would help our running game.
    I agree Moss would make our offense better but at a cost to our defense. With Pryce most likely drawing in a 2 or 3rd rounder there is more cap room to go in free agency and try to improve our defesne. Also with the 2 or 3 round pick we could draft a young DE or DT. I hope we think about defense this offseason and then offense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •