• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caliraiderhater
    Special Teams
    • Apr 2004

Pryce

What do you think the Broncos can get for him? and from who do you think it will happen?
    sigpic
  • Mat'hir Uth Gan
    Banned User
    • Apr 2004

Vikings. 3rd round pick.

Comment

• Milehigh117
      Practice Squad
      • Mar 2004

If the vikings can get a first rounder and a defensive starter in return for randy moss, they could send one of their first rounders for pryce, which we can then exchange for two second rounders with a team like philly

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

• Dream
        Banned User
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
        Vikings. 3rd round pick.
        I agree; the Vikings would be a top prospect; Dallas would be too.

I talked to my Vikings fan friends at school today and they thought Minnesota would be willing to shell out a second rounder for him; possibly a first if they acquired another in a trade for Randy Moss.

When you check out the value charts; and what each pick is; a middle/late round pick by the Vikings in round three is well under the worth of a four time Pro-Bowler in Trevor Pryce; regardless of injury or not.

Comment

• bmcl2343
          Practice Squad
          • Jul 2004

Alright I know this probably wont happen but what I'd like to see happen is this:

I'd like to see us trade Pryce and our 1st for Moss - and if thats not enough I'd even consider putting Smith on the block next to him.

I know that thats not going to be a very popular idea around here, and I love Rod as well but we're going to have to start facing the reality that he only has a season or two at the most left in him. In my opinion it would be better to trade him now while we can still get something of value.

Now, I know that the whole idea of trading Pyrce is to clear up cap room and bring in Moss would do exactly the opposite, but if Smith's $$$ are cleared as well that should be enough to cover Moss and clear up some room.

Moss might not have the heart and the leadership of Smith, but he has talent on top of talent and then some. He would make Plummer a better QB, would take the pressure off Lelie and Watts and would force opposing D's to back off, which in turn would help our running game.
          Last edited by bmcl2343; 02-14-2005, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Jared
            Retired Mod
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by bmcl2343
            We're trading Pryce!? When did this happen?

read up.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

• NeedDLinemen
              Practice Squad
              • Jan 2005

Alright I know this probably wont happen but what I'd like to see happen is this:

I'd like to see us trade Pryce and our 1st for Moss - and if thats not enough I'd even consider putting Smith on the block next to him.

I know that thats not going to be a very popular idea around here, and I love Rod as well but we're going to have to start facing the reality that he only has a season or two at the most left in him. In my opinion it would be better to trade him now while we can still get something of value.

Now, I know that the whole idea of trading Pyrce is to clear up cap room and bring in Moss would do exactly the opposite, but if Smith's $$$ are cleared as well that should be enough to cover Moss and clear up some room.

Moss might not have the heart and the leadership of Smith, but he has talent on top of talent and then some. He would make Plummer a better QB, would take the pressure off Lelie and Watts and would force opposing D's to back off, which in turn would help our running game.
              No thanks I'd rather have Rod Smith and 2 1st Rd picks please!! Which would leave us with way more cap room to sign other linemen than waste it on that camera lover!!

Comment

• TXBRONC
                Captain
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
                What do you think the Broncos can get for him? and from who do you think it will happen?
                The Vikings for a 3rd and a 4th or a 5th.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• dbdom
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  The Vikings for a 3rd and a 4th or a 5th.
                  3rd and 5th sounds about right, i mean in reality we would be looking at a 2nd rounder AT BEST and thats if a team really wants to get pryce but either way, its a huge chunk of cap room we get when he leaves
                  Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                  http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

• rcsodak
                    Step UP, or Step OFF!
                    • Oct 2003

The latest, is that there are now 8 teams vying for his services.....
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• Adrenaline
                      Starter
                      • Feb 2005

I agree Moss would make our offense better but at a cost to our defense. With Pryce most likely drawing in a 2 or 3rd rounder there is more cap room to go in free agency and try to improve our defesne. Also with the 2 or 3 round pick we could draft a young DE or DT. I hope we think about defense this offseason and then offense.

Comment

Working...
                      X