Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WTF!? I won't believe it till I see the source.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23
    To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?
    I wouldn't. I think we're fine the way we are and don't need Portis's huge contract.

Javalon is right ---

Usually Jav is the joker --- you guys can't really be biting on this one? poorti$ made his bed.

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

So where is the source of this rumor? I've been reading the Rocky Mountain News and DP and haven't seen anything remotely resembling this rumor.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Ha, year right................

To bad every single one of you would love to see this trade actually happen, even though there is like no chance in the world that it will ever happen, but you guys would take it in a heart beat..What real Bronco fan wouldnt want to see Portis back in the orange and blue?
    If CP ever puts ona Bronco uni again, I will disappear from here faster than marijuana at an NBA after party.

It would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As much as Sharpe talked, (which I didn't like) he never once came off as selfish or ever issued any of his teams an ultimatum. Although he has every signifigant record for a TE, during his playing days he never said "I am the greatest TE to ever play". But Portis did those things, and I was so glad that he was dealt. If he were to return, I would simply suspend my viwereship and money from the franchise until he was gone. It would show that they really have no idea how to compete anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    If CP ever puts ona Bronco uni again, I will disappear from here faster than marijuana at an NBA after party.

It would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As much as Sharpe talked, (which I didn't like) he never once came off as selfish or ever issued any of his teams an ultimatum. Although he has every signifigant record for a TE, during his playing days he never said "I am the greatest TE to ever play". But Portis did those things, and I was so glad that he was dealt. If he were to return, I would simply suspend my viwereship and money from the franchise until he was gone. It would show that they really have no idea how to compete anymore.
    So Jared, tell us how you really feel.

You can believe that poort$$$ wants to come back to the AFC west. But it is not gonna happen.

This thread is just another reason to limit thread starting.

i wish people would put acual rumors instead of making rumors geez theres no chance at all that this will happen that would royaly screew wash. on the champ deal and we have bell anyway i say bell may do better then portis

I wouldn't ever wan't to see him lining up in a Broncos jersey again. He can take his bad attitude, his arrogance and big contract somewhere else.

welshbronco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigplayshay84
    The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?
    Is this an April fools joke?

Quote Originally Posted by welshbronco
    Is this an April fools joke?

No because this was posted a long time before April Fools Day. Which is today.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplayshay84
    The Broncos are currently working on yet another reversed block buster trade......Trevor Pryce and Reuben Droughns to the Washington Redskins for there star studded back clinton portis.........what do you all think about this?
    i think its false, cause droughns is already gone to the browns and broncos fill either release pryce or pryce will restructure his contract.....

yeah, this thread is old. i think we all know by now this didn't/won't happen.

good too, CP can burn in hell (aka, Washington) for all I care. what a classless punk.

damn, your all idiots. I cant belive some of you fools belived this.We should just trade quinten griffin for portis and let portis and bell have a boxing match for number 26.