Thread: kc

kc

kc top of afc go kc

Another genius enters the fray...

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/mincey8sb5na.th.gif

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

i have no respect for u chiefs fans and ur team,u have a cry baby for a coach and average football players,ur luck is gonna run out and when were healthy watch out cause u guys wont be makin any corny remarks about dante hall,or ur priest.oh by the way did everybody in arrowhead see the BLOCK IN THE BACK?????????? GO BRONCOS

Originally posted by thesaint

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by boltzpride619 View Post
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RunByDesign View Post
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Originally posted by horseface
    "average" football players...that's funny.
    I think he has a point with the average remark....Priest Holmes and Dante Hall are very explosive and are the players who clearly stand out on your team. I think the rest of the players are a bit less...um...let's say...flashy. They are playing some extraordinary football right now and not to knock any of the other players, pro bowlers, hof's (TG) and such I know, but they are not quite as flashy as the 2 superstars on your team. That is the only point I would try to make with the average remark.
    Quote Originally Posted by boltzpride619 View Post
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RunByDesign View Post
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Originally posted by thesaint

Well put