Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kennedy to Detroit Lions

ESPN's John Clayton reports the Lions have reached an agreement with Denver safety Kennoy Kennedy.
    He was the top young safety on the market, and the Broncos desperately wanted to keep him. Detroit will no longer seek to trade for Jacksonville's Donavin Darius. Mar. 2 - 4:02 pm et
    [img]http://img172.exs.cx/img172/392/1griffinfansig3yv.png[/img]
    Made by Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Griffin Fan
    ESPN's John Clayton reports the Lions have reached an agreement with Denver safety Kennoy Kennedy.
    He was the top young safety on the market, and the Broncos desperately wanted to keep him. Detroit will no longer seek to trade for Jacksonville's Donavin Darius. Mar. 2 - 4:02 pm et
    kinda saw it coming, it was either him or john lynch, we werent going to play 2 SS's back there again, and john lynch's locked down in a contract and a seasoned vet, he gets the nod really, plus detroit is REALLY desperate for any form of safety help, so they wanted the top guy there who is kennoy kennedy since donovan darius got franchised

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Griffin Fan

Boy he musta REAAAAAALLLLLLY wanted to come back here lol
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

We knew this was going to happen too. I'm 2 for 2 on the Jags getting Heyward and the Lions getting Kennedy. Now, lets see if I'm right with Droughns staying with Denver, Herndon being plucked away, and Putzier being signed to an offer sheet by another team. Also, waiting to see if I was right on predicting Hamilton would receive a 5 million on average (w/bonus prorated) contract. Also waiting to see if I was right with predicting Heyward will at least receive a 5 year, 25 million, + 5 million signing bonus deal from the Jags. And the final prediction, the Broncos will sign Marquise Douglas for a 4-5 million on average contract.

Professional Hell Raiser.

I like it .. one neandrothal in the secondary is enough. glad to see him go. Finally we can get a real cover safety in the secondary. Let him go and miss tackles somewhere else.

People need to stop it with that Sharper crap. He is not a good fit here.

good more spending money. Gotta spend that dough somewhere.
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Professional Hell Raiser.
    i didnt know an all pro safety wasnt a good fit here...BREAKING NEWS...WE DONT HAVE A COVER SAFETY!

Quote Originally Posted by West
    that leaves it wind open for us to get Darren Sharper
    Doubt that's going to happen.
    [img]http://img172.exs.cx/img172/392/1griffinfansig3yv.png[/img]
    Made by Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
    We knew this was going to happen too. I'm 2 for 2 on the Jags getting Heyward and the Lions getting Kennedy. Now, lets see if I'm right with Droughns staying with Denver, Herndon being plucked away, and Putzier being signed to an offer sheet by another team. Also, waiting to see if I was right on predicting Hamilton would receive a 5 million on average (w/bonus prorated) contract. Also waiting to see if I was right with predicting Heyward will at least receive a 5 year, 25 million, + 5 million signing bonus deal from the Jags. And the final prediction, the Broncos will sign Marquise Douglas for a 4-5 million on average contract.
    I could see Douglas for 2.5-3 million, or perhaps Okeafor for 4-5 million to play down when line shuffles and strong side in 3-4. He showed is versatility last year lining up in several positions and sometimes pulled that "joker" position that Kearse did some. Also, I see Putzier getting some action, but ultimately retained by Denver.

Hm........it seems that we now have some free cap.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

is there a link?
    Kancas City SUCK

Broncos OWNED THEM

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    Hm........it seems that we now have some free cap.
    4.5 mill ( I belive) ? Thats like one or two bargain based FAs.......... WE NEED TO TRADE PRYCE! I loved him as a player when he was here. But he needs to go, my guess is for him to go to one of the three teams that wanted hayward will try for pryce (arizona/minny......... oak? not sure.......but i read that somehwere about hayward)
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

This is not a done deal yet. Will it happen, almost certainly. On other reported fronts by Clayton, the Chiefs are about to sign Trotter, the 49ers OT Jennings, LB Bell with the Giants, Jordan with the Raiders, and Cowboys DT Ferguson.