Oak's 10 rules of fixing things in the house

From my own experience, I can say that...

1. If you are painting a wall anywhere in your house, the can of paint will fall and spill on the nearest carpet section

2. If a broken pipe must be fixed, it will be surrounded by 20 other pipes that don't need fixing.

3. If you are working with something very small, a piece can and will fall into the nearest heater vent.

4. A ladder that normally supports up to 400 pounds will crush when a man with a glue gun steps on it.

5. If you attempt to pull out a misplaced nail with the backside of the hammer, you will pull too hard and let go of the hammer, sending it through your nearest window.

6. When you finally get time to work on your roof, it will rain that day.

7. Products that need well-ventalated areas will only be needed in rooms with no windows.

8. If you hammer for long amounts of time, you will hit your finger and when you kick something in anger, you will break that thing as well.

9. If you are doing electrical work and you are easily distracted by something, you will cut/disconnect the wrong wire(s) and knock off electricity to some parts of your house.

10. When working on a ladder outside, you will see a SMOKIN' hot female and you will fall off the ladder whilst trying to stare.
    School kills, at least I'll die smart........

By the way, for people of low IQs: I'm a Raider fan. You'd think the name was a big clue.....

Two things I love in this world: Calculus and Asian women.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak
    From my own experience, I can say that...

1. If you are painting a wall anywhere in your house, the can of paint will fall and spill on the nearest carpet section

2. If a broken pipe must be fixed, it will be surrounded by 20 other pipes that don't need fixing.

3. If you are working with something very small, a piece can and will fall into the nearest heater vent.

4. A ladder that normally supports up to 400 pounds will crush when a man with a glue gun steps on it.

5. If you attempt to pull out a misplaced nail with the backside of the hammer, you will pull too hard and let go of the hammer, sending it through your nearest window.

6. When you finally get time to work on your roof, it will rain that day.

7. Products that need well-ventalated areas will only be needed in rooms with no windows.

8. If you hammer for long amounts of time, you will hit your finger and when you kick something in anger, you will break that thing as well.

9. If you are doing electrical work and you are easily distracted by something, you will cut/disconnect the wrong wire(s) and knock off electricity to some parts of your house.

10. When working on a ladder outside, you will see a SMOKIN' hot female and you will fall off the ladder whilst trying to stare.
    lol good post sooo true.

Lol, very nice!

Isn't life wonderful, very funny, thanks