Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: March Madness

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lakewood
    Posts
    5,763
    dont forget about about OK State, and Ill even throw Gonzaga in for good measure...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,094
    UCONN women win Big East title -

    PS - they beat joiseys alma mater for it

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lakewood
    Posts
    5,763
    Excellent.. How the men doing?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Littleton
    Posts
    401
    I take Kentucky every year, This year I won't change, Kentucky to win it all!!!
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

    R.I.P. Damien Nash

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by horsesense
    Excellent.. How the men doing?

    Mens tourney starts tonight but Uconn doesnt play till tomorrow - they play winner of Gtown/Seton Hall

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,048
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420
    UCONN women win Big East title -

    PS - they beat joiseys alma mater for it

    And Geno coach was a **** about it, too.

    YOu NEVER, EVER talk to the other players. You go to their coach and say "I have a problem with one of your players, and this is why...."

    And then to tell the press "Well, its none of your damn business what I said to her..."

    1) You should have said nothing.

    2) Admitting you said something, but refusing to discuss it makes you look arrogant and snide.

    There's a reason why Jim Calhoun is respected nationally, and Auriemma isn't. Uconn should seriously pull him aside and say "WTF are you doing?"

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    And Geno coach was a **** about it, too.

    YOu NEVER, EVER talk to the other players. You go to their coach and say "I have a problem with one of your players, and this is why...."

    And then to tell the press "Well, its none of your damn business what I said to her..."

    1) You should have said nothing.

    2) Admitting you said something, but refusing to discuss it makes you look arrogant and snide.

    There's a reason why Jim Calhoun is respected nationally, and Auriemma isn't. Uconn should seriously pull him aside and say "WTF are you doing?"
    Well...really....why is a guy coaching women, in the first place?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,048
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    Well...really....why is a guy coaching women, in the first place?
    What does that have anything to do with anything? Many of the women's programs are coached by men. Are you saying that men shouldn't be allowed to coach women? If I was looking to have a career in coaching, and an NCAA D-I women's position was the best offer I had, I'd take it.

    He would still be an *** regardless of the gender of the team he coached.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,094

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,094

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    364
    Wow, we really had to scrape together a win last night. I really like what I saw from David Mclure. First time he really got some playing time.

    The way the ACC tourney has come out so far, I believe it is ours to lose. Especially since we won't have to beat Wake and NC to win it.

    I think yesterday showed us a lot. Wake is garbage without Chris Paul, there is no long any justification for Indiana to get it, it could be a bumpy road for KU without Langford, UNC will have to play defense to go far, and West Virginia is serious about winning some games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •