I'll be back....... on tuesday no matter the out-come

staight up..... this borad is one of the best and most active i've been to this year. most fans here sound like true fans of the NFL and can take it as well as give it some. (smackin)

now that my nose is all brown, just a reminder that even with my man Richard Seymour out the Patriots we win big. but i will return tomorrow night to razz ya or be razz by you. i really hope for no more injuries to either team and we meet again in the playoffs.

games on gotta go!

good game

the Patriots are going to the Super Bowl!!

Props on the win vs us, but the Super Bowl? Dont think so man. You pulled it out in the end vs a tore up Denver team. Granted, NE has a ton of injuries as well, but atleast you had a QB and a kicker. I cant see NE beating the Titans or, as bad as I hate to say it, the Chiefs. You got a damn good team and coach though, no doubt about it. I think the lack of any running game whatsoever will hurt you bad come playoff time.
    Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Can't beat the Titans???

Woody just ask the Titans if we can beat them since we already have. I agree that Superbowl talk is a little premature but don't say something as idiotic as we can't beat this and that team if we have already beaten them not to mention they were healthy at the time and we were of course banged up.

Re: good game

Originally posted by PatriotsNation
    the Patriots are going to the Super Bowl!!
    No they're not...

Patriots at the Super Bowl

Yes, the patriots will be at the Super Bowl. They'll get seats on the second deck in Houston, and free popcorn.

On the field will be the Chiefs and Seahawks.

Looks like there'll be plenty of Bronco tickets available next year, seeing how fair-weather their fans are.

Re: Re: good game

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
    No they're not...
    Hey, give the Pats a little credit. They seem to have that same "just find a way to win" mentality that has served KC so far this year. The Chiefs fans should be very wary of a team that has the same quality.

I just wish Denver had some of that this year. But the season isn't over and they'd better get that attitude soon or it will be over.

Originally posted by vingamel
    Yes, the patriots will be at the Super Bowl. They'll get seats on the second deck in Houston, and free popcorn.

Looks like there'll be plenty of Bronco tickets available next year, seeing how fair-weather their fans are.
    Seahawks?! No way. The Chefs obviously have a shot but the Hawks have way too many holes. Of course, they do play in the NFC...Hmm...Maybe they do have a shot after all.

Oh, and those fair-weather fans have sold out every game for umpteen years in a row. I don't think it's necessary to make silly insults like that.
    Last edited by Javalon; 11-04-2003 at 09:39 AM.

Re: Patriots at the Super Bowl

The Chiefs and WHO? The Seasquaks? Are you a hawks fan, vingamel? I live in Seahawk country, and i f-ing hate the seahawks. They used to be in the AFC west, the team that the rest of the division looked for an easy win against. But the Superbowl? They are at the top of their division. Look at who they lost to! The Bungals! Playoffs, maybe, Superbowl... well i'll have to be convinced. I hate the Seahawks.

I hate the Faiders more though....

Oh, i forgot to agree with you; the Patriots will be watching.

Seasquawks

Nope, I ain't no Seahawks fan, but at the beginning of the season I picked them to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I live in Kansas City.

I'm a Bronco hater.

Who you pickin' for the NFC?

Re: Seasquawks

Nope, I ain't no Seahawks fan, but at the beginning of the season I picked them to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I live in Kansas City.

I'm a Bronco hater.

Who you pickin' for the NFC?
    Me? Good question... at first it was Minnesota, but they have choked twice at home... which means that KC can beat them in their house! LOL. If I had to pick anybody, i'd just pull one out of midair and say the Rams. That's not my official pick; i'll get back to you on that.

NFC

See, now that you scratch your head and look at the NFC, the Seahawks don't look like such a stretch.

Minnesota looked good, and I'd pick them except I've a gut feeling they've been "figgered" out.

I can't pick the Rams because I don't like that fat head, Mike Martz. I just can't be objective about a team run by a know-it-all.

Re: Re: Seasquawks

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
    Me? Good question... at first it was Minnesota, but they have choked twice at home... which means that KC can beat them in their house! LOL. If I had to pick anybody, i'd just pull one out of midair and say the Rams. That's not my official pick; i'll get back to you on that.
    Sunday against the 49ers could have been an aberation for the Rams but, then again, it might not.

Don't count out the Bucs just yet. And the Packers will always have a chance with Favre firing those bullets. The Niners are so hot and cold it's impossible to get a feel for them but if they make the playoffs and get hot, they could still surprise some folks.

Even when they beat the Broncos I didn't think the Vikes were exactly incredible. They should have dominated considering our injuries but they didn't. If they make the playoffs, I'm thinking they probably exit early.

I think the Seahawks are as overblown as the Cowboys. They're decent to good but their records make them look better than they are.

Not looking at homefield advantage I have a feeling it could come down the the Bucs vs. the Pack. But I don't think either team is good enough to beat whoever wins the AFC.

So, come on Broncos. Get freakin' healthy for a change and make a run for it!

Re: I'll be back....... on tuesday no matter the out-come

it's tuesday, where ya at?

well, congrats pats. you deserve credit for not self-destructing with all the breaks we got (not that you didn't get a couple yourself, but we got more). air attack looked great. nice job playing all 4 quarters.

go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!