Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1612

Omaha

Im new.omaha omaha.go broncos

I'm Brian, from Olympia Wa. Been a Bronco fan since i was 5, much to my dad's dismay. He held Seahawk season tickets for years and of course I'd always go and root for the broncos at the kingdome. Watching Denver get destroyed by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was one of the worst days of my existence. Everyone made it a point to talk smack about how great Seattle was but probably didn't even know who the coach was two weeks before the Super Bowl. North West fans are the biggest bandwagon bandits EVER. Anyway hello everyone, here's to some good conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by three60lilb View Post
    I'm Brian, from Olympia Wa. Been a Bronco fan since i was 5, much to my dad's dismay. He held Seahawk season tickets for years and of course I'd always go and root for the broncos at the kingdome. Watching Denver get destroyed by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was one of the worst days of my existence. Everyone made it a point to talk smack about how great Seattle was but probably didn't even know who the coach was two weeks before the Super Bowl. North West fans are the biggest bandwagon bandits EVER. Anyway hello everyone, here's to some good conversation.
    Welcome to the right side.

I lived in Olympia from 2002-2007. Beautiful place but couldn't take the rain.

At that time people were so-so about the Seahawks until they went to the SB against PIT. I still feel that SEA was robbed in that game and SEA should have won.

OMAHA and three60lilb - welcome to BCMB!

Best fan base and message board on the net - fact!

Hello

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO BRONCO COUNTRY coming from east coast......I'm ready for some foooooooootbaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!!

Figured I would finally respond to this thread...Grew up in Southern California and been a Bronco fan since my young days when Elway was tearing it up on the field. I currently reside in Lakewood, Colorado. I have been living in Colorado for 7 years now and am never moving away. Excited for the 2016 / 2017 season and to get to know everyone on the message boards!

Hello fellow Broncos Country folk. I've been a fan since 1984 and when I moved to Colorado in 1994, being local to the Broncos gave me and pretty awesome feeling. No matter how good or bad the Broncos do, I love those guys and the organization. I'm proud to be a fan, and after 40 years of living, I plan on 40 more years of amazing experiences and good times. Cheers and Go Broncos! #broncoscountry

Quote Originally Posted by iC3hUNt3R View Post
    Hello fellow Broncos Country folk. I've been a fan since 1984 and when I moved to Colorado in 1994, being local to the Broncos gave me and pretty awesome feeling. No matter how good or bad the Broncos do, I love those guys and the organization. I'm proud to be a fan, and after 40 years of living, I plan on 40 more years of amazing experiences and good times. Cheers and Go Broncos! #broncoscountry
    Welcome to Broncos Country. Glad you are here!
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Hola! Long time no!
    Tried to see who's still around after all these years, but the member list is shut off? Huh?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Hello All!
    my wife & I are from Calgary alberta. she has been a broncos fan since before Elway
    me. since I met her. lol. we are big stampeders fans as well.
    we have tickets bought & flights etc booked for the chargers game on oct 13.
    hope there will be some broncos fans there!

Quote Originally Posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
    Hello All!
    my wife & I are from Calgary alberta. she has been a broncos fan since before Elway
    Your wife has been a good influence on you

Welcome!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    Hola! Long time no!
    Tried to see who's still around after all these years, but the member list is shut off? Huh?
    Long time no see.
    How's things?

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Hello All!
    Welcome!

Should be a good game. Hopefully, you'll share some pictures and your experiences with us.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Hello All!
    Welcome fellow Canadian. if you haven't been to Denver before you will love it... and I bet the whole time you are there you will be thinking how similar it is to Calgary.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Welcome fellow Canadian. if you haven't been to Denver before you will love it... and I bet the whole time you are there you will be thinking how similar it is to Calgary.
    Calgary & Denver are sister cities I believe.
    we are going to san diego as I have never been to California before
    hoping to make it to Denver sometime
    would love to see them play at home