Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1612
    Hi everyone, I'm Alex from Liverpool, England. Been following the Broncos for a while now. Took to them instantly when learning more about the NFL. I love your sport and its rapidly become my favourite hobby. Rep my Broncos jersey/shirts around and give the Broncos some support in the UK!
    British Bronco:wave:

good job broncos way to hand it to the eagles

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBronco View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Alex from Liverpool, England. Been following the Broncos for a while now. Took to them instantly when learning more about the NFL. I love your sport and its rapidly become my favourite hobby. Rep my Broncos jersey/shirts around and give the Broncos some support in the UK!
    Welcome aboard!!!

Hello all. I've been a Broncos fan since '76. Been lurking on this site for a year or so, decided to go ahead and join in the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    Hello all. I've been a Broncos fan since '76. Been lurking on this site for a year or so, decided to go ahead and join in the discussions.
    Hello and welcome.

Hello Broncos Fans!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Patrick Reilly. I am a contributer for brandonspano.com.

For those of you who don't know who, Brandon Spano is a talk show host (The Brandon Spano Show) on FM 93.7 an AM 1510 in Denver and because he does website, TV, radio, and print, we put it all under the umbrella of "The Brandon Spano Network."

Between the radio show, covering the Broncos throughout the week, the TV show and the Broncos pre-game show, he has very little time to write but he has hired some very good writers that are privy to a lot of good information and they deliver the bulk of the content and in this case I'm one of the writers.

We put out new material all the time and we are continuously finding ways to expand our network. If you aren't attending the game, I encourage you to tune in to his show at 93.7 and 1510 about 30-45 minutes pre-game. He does the show with Simon Fletcher (the Broncos all-time leading sack leader).

I encourage you all to check us out and see what we're all about. Player interviews, articles. The site's awesome. Check out my latest article which i've put the link below.

http://www.brandonspano.com/headline...d-to-worry-the

You should also follow me on twitter

@PReilly_BSN

and the Network Twitter account which will always tweet scores throughout the morning and afternoon games and most times either Spano live tweets the game from his account or we do it from @BSNetwork

Seriously awesome stuff! Thanks for reading.
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

Rest easy Broncos fans.. I have arrived on the board as foretold by the ancient scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBroncs View Post
    Rest easy Broncos fans.. I have arrived on the board as foretold by the ancient scrolls
    Ok, well welcome to BC!

Hello all, I am from Costa RIca, and I have been a Bronco fan since 2001, when I went to Denver for Christmas, and I try not to miss any Broncos' game... I just want to say hello

Quote Originally Posted by AlajuelaBronco View Post
    Hello all, I am from Costa RIca, and I have been a Bronco fan since 2001, when I went to Denver for Christmas, and I try not to miss any Broncos' game... I just want to say hello
    Well hello! Glad to have you here at BC.

Hello all, Brian from Missouri here. As you can tell, huge Chiefs fan. Of course I dont have my head in the sand,
    I realize the Broncos are the class of the AFC West. look forward to chatting with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by brianfrommissou View Post
    Hello all, Brian from Missouri here. As you can tell, huge Chiefs fan. Of course I dont have my head in the sand,
    I realize the Broncos are the class of the AFC West. look forward to chatting with you guys.
    Welcome, Brian!

Keep saying positive things about the Broncos and you'll do fine here.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

New to these forums, but been a Broncos fan since 1982. Born and raised in Denver and currently residing in Vegas. Looking forward to talking Broncos with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BRONCO View Post
    New to these forums, but been a Broncos fan since 1982. Born and raised in Denver and currently residing in Vegas. Looking forward to talking Broncos with you all.
    Semper Fi...Go Broncos!

Those two phrases never get old, Welcome to the boards.
    [

Hi, I'm new here, my name is Rob and I am from the UK. Been a Broncos fan for 12 years, ever since I first went Skiing in Colorado, lovely state, lovely city, great people.