Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebsoria
    Former Mod Of Steel
    • Jul 2005

Welcome aboard!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Joshua2585
      All-Pro
      • Jun 2011

Welcome to Broncos Country! Great first post!

Comment

• HorseHelmet
        Practice Squad
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
        Where in Maryland are you from? I am from Delaware and I have lived in Bethesda Maryland. If you work at Waffle House I’d assume you are near Elkton or northern Maryland?
        I am about 20 minutes from Baltipoor. I am so sorry guys. It feels awful to have your first post moved. I didn't see the specific place to go. I definitely belong on the practice squad.

Comment

• FL BRONCO
          Traveling Mod
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by HorseHelmet View Post
          I am about 20 minutes from Baltipoor. I am so sorry guys. It feels awful to have your first post moved. I didn't see the specific place to go. I definitely belong on the practice squad.
          Your fine . Welcome to Brooncos. Country!!!!
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• EvertonBroncos
            All-Pro
            • Jun 2010

Hello all, sorry it's been a while but I'm back! Glad to say that I'm travelling to Canada in September so I'm currently looking into the logistics of getting to Green Bay for our game against them on 22nd. Hope everyone is well, missed it here!
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Peanut
              ModNut
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
              Hello all, sorry it's been a while but I'm back! Glad to say that I'm travelling to Canada in September so I'm currently looking into the logistics of getting to Green Bay for our game against them on 22nd. Hope everyone is well, missed it here!
              Good to see you again!

Hope you get to go to the game. That would be awesome!
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• BB1983
                Practice Squad
                • Sep 2019

Oops I guess I put my intro in the wrong place yesterday. I was born and raised in Colorado into a family that planned our entire weekends every fall and winter around broncos games. I know nothing but die hard fandom of this team. I grew up with John elway as our qb as I was born 9 days after we traded for him. I love this team and though I may get frustrated with the way things are going at times, I faithfully support them forever and always! Always have and always will!

Comment

• Datsunb210
                  Practice Squad
                  • Sep 2020

Being from Missouri. I'm a big fan of Drew Lock and TE Big O. Have followed the Broncos since Floyd Little days. NFL fan in general.

Comment

• Datsunb210
                    Practice Squad
                    • Sep 2020

Is the reply the above arrow or the below?

Comment

• BiscuitBronco
                      Football Immortal
                      • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Datsunb210 View Post
                      Is the reply the above arrow or the below?
                      Below and with the quotey bubble if you need to, well, quote. I've just learnt this, so I'm knocking myself out and replying to you, Good Fellow

Comment

• Datsunb210
                        Practice Squad
                        • Sep 2020

Thanks for taking the time.🙏

Comment

• RockWarrior84
                          Playmaker
                          • Oct 2020

Good afternoon,
                          I am a life long Broncos fan from Oregon. Been on another Broncos forum site for years but it is dying and only a few posters left.

My parents are from Denver so I was raised a Broncos fan. Still have a lot of family in the Denver area. It’s awesome that I am now raising two little Broncos fans myself that love the Broncos because I do and they get to wear some of the old school broncos gear that I had growing up.

All time favorite Broncos are Steve Atwater and Eddie Mac. First Jersey I had was an Elway Jersey right after the switch to the new logo. I have only been to one home day at Mile High, amazing experience, even if Siemian was the QB and couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

Go Broncos!!

Comment

• Rastic
                            Modulated
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post
                            Good afternoon,
                            I am a life long Broncos fan from Oregon. Been on another Broncos forum site for years but it is dying and only a few posters left.

My parents are from Denver so I was raised a Broncos fan. Still have a lot of family in the Denver area. It’s awesome that I am now raising two little Broncos fans myself that love the Broncos because I do and they get to wear some of the old school broncos gear that I had growing up.

All time favorite Broncos are Steve Atwater and Eddie Mac. First Jersey I had was an Elway Jersey right after the switch to the new logo. I have only been to one home day at Mile High, amazing experience, even if Siemian was the QB and couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

Go Broncos!!
                            Hey RockWarrior, thanks for sharing a bit of your story. We're glad to have you.

Comment

• R8R H8R
                              Bench Warmer
                              • Apr 2005

Longtime Bronco fan. Lived in Denver for 4 yrs many years ago, but caught Bronco fever, and will never break it. Been a member here for some time, but posted over at the Orangemane since 2006 or so. As you may have heard, the OM has closed down, so now I am a Orangemane refugee. Glad to be back here, though. Go Broncos!
                              "I've always thought that Raider fans in Oakland were not so much fans as they were 50,000 people out on a work-release program." - John Elway.

Comment

• Peanut
                                ModNut
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jcrobins View Post
                                Longtime Bronco fan. Lived in Denver for 4 yrs many years ago, but caught Bronco fever, and will never break it. Been a member here for some time, but posted over at the Orangemane since 2006 or so. As you may have heard, the OM has closed down, so now I am a Orangemane refugee. Glad to be back here, though. Go Broncos!
                                Welcome!

Saw the events unfolding on the OM. Sad to see it go out like that.
                                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X