Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106
Results 1,576 to 1,583 of 1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    If I didn't live a few thousand miles too far away I'd gatecrash that gathering, unless of course one of you fears sharks
    We'd prolly let you bite us.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    Things are still ....things.

Fighting the ear infection THING.
    Will be lurking around, though. Glad to see you're still here.
    Good to see you too.
    Ear troubles suck.
    I have an appointment at the Ear, Nose and Throat clinic tomorrow. They better be gentle or I might bite!
    I have not mellowed despite becoming a Granny for the second time a month ago

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

I have been a broncos fan as long as I can remember and was very disappointed to hear about eric seigler losing his season tickets b cuz his mother in law had cancer. Broncos should reconsider anyone with me!!!!

Hello all,
    this is my first post, but I've been a long time lurker. Enjoy the game-day threads and all the smack with Baph.

I've been a Broncos fan since the AFC Championship game against the Raiders. My dad was a Raiders fan, while my grandfather rooted for the Broncos that day. I chose the Broncos, and never looked back. This actually made football more fun as I grew up; my dad and I could trade smack talk and the Broncos/Raiders games were always lively at our house.

I remember the day Elway was traded to the Broncos. My dad woke me up for school and tossed the sports section of the paper to me...things were about to get interesting! The joy of The Drive and The Fumble were crushed by the SB losses. That black burning in the pit of my soul was extinguished by tears of joy at the end of SBXXXII. I still get that giddy smile when I think back on that day.

Lots of other game memories, which I'm sure are familiar to most us. My wife and I live near Sacramento and make an annual trip to Denver each year to attend a home game. I'm on the season ticket wait list, and at the rate it's moving, I might get tickets by the time I retire.

So now I'm signed up and look forward to participating with all my fellow Broncos fans!

Go Broncos!

Rich.

Hi all. I'm Alan. Huge Broncos fan for many years (1980's). I live on the UK south coast (Bournemouth). Have never seen the Broncos play live. I spent a few years in the front range area in the 90's & was there when we won our back to back SB's. Could never get a darned ticket cos you guys are such amazing fans & pack the place out every game! Did the stadium tour of the old & new stadiums, impressive. Would have loved to settle in the area but life took different turns. Been reading the forum for ages & suddenly decided to sign up. The Broncos are a super organisation because of the passion of the fans, & the continuity of a winning mentality. We've had winning seasons for so long & a bad year is pretty rare really. Obviously the current situation is a disappointing one, but over the years, the owners have been pretty good at sorting these things out. Keep the faith guys, & let me say its pretty tough following your team through bad times when it means very late nights & no sleep when we have an evening match! Proud to be a Bronco.

Welcome to the MB Joe, Richard and Alan!

Richard, families with fans of different teams make game day very interesting. Redskins, Pats, Broncos and 49ers here.

Alan, we have a few fans in your area. I like your positive attitude!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Just signed up. I am from Alberta in western Canada and true to stereotype hockey is my #1 sport but I do enjoy football and have been getting into it more. The Broncos have always been my team and I followed them at least loosely since I was a kid dating back to when John Elway was QB and the superbowl thrashings.

Just decided to sign up. At the end of a dismal season. I guess timing isn't my strong suit. I believe a pivotal offseason awaits and Elway needs to get things right. Go Broncos!
    Go Broncos, eh

Welcome both of you....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles