Page 69 of 108 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1613
    Hello all. I've been a long time lurker but decided it was finally time to join my Orange & Blue brethren. I hope to have many riveting discussions and to be bequeathed with new knowledge.

Hey guys, posted few threads but thought i would introduce myself here. I am a teacher and a Bronco fan all the way from Wales (UK). I plan on coming over to Colorado for my Honeymoon so any advice about the area would you please contribute to this thread

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=200687

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Grav View Post
    Hey guys, posted few threads but thought i would introduce myself here. I am a teacher and a Bronco fan all the way from Wales (UK). I plan on coming over to Colorado for my Honeymoon so any advice about the area would you please contribute to this thread

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=200687

Thank you!
    Hi Grav. Welcome to the wonderful Broncos forum from another Welshie Teacher
    I'm from the Northern mountainous parts of Wales myself and can't think of a better honeymoon than beautiful Colorado.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Hey all, Thought I'd better let myself be known.

I'm from the North East of Scotland and although our football and mainly Glasgow Rangers are my first, and always will be my main love in sport, a few of us in school decided to start watching the NFL when Sky Sports started decent coverage of it over here.

Hate being a neutral watching sport and quite quickly I found myself a team, which were of course the Denver Broncos.

Although I lost interest in the sport when I left my parents have picked it up again this season and loving it, even found myself sleeping after work so I could get up and watch the Jets game a couple of weeks ago.

Still getting used to the finer points of the game so may have a few questions for the forum, that along with the chance to speak to fellow Broncos fans, of which there aren't many in this part of the world, are the reasons I have joined up. So again hello to all.

New guy here

Hey fellow bronco fans,

I have been lurking around here for some time and have come to really enjoy using this board to get my broncos news and such. So I recently registered figuring I may be able to contribute, hopefully.

I know its a hot topic, so I will put it out there that I am a Broncos fan first, not a fan of a single player. I have been a Broncos fan since I was old enough to understand what football was. Became a fan because my Uncle loved them and it just stuck with me.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Wasnt sure if I should make a whole thread on it, but have seen folks do it before and it seemed welcomed. If not, I apoligize in advance.

Welcome to the boards, hope you stick around.

Welcome aboard JJBroncofan!

Take any open seat you want, and I hope you like the ride!

Welcome aboard. There is a newbie section if you got any questions, they may have been answered already over there.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

Welcome to Broncos Country. Glad to have another fan contributing to the community.

Defense wins championships

Welcome. Enjoy your stay friend!

Welcome!!!!! Go Broncos!!!

Didn't know

I didn't you could make a new thread about saying hi. Would've done it myself. In any case, hello and howdy. You've come at a great time to be a Bronco fan. I know you're not a fan of one player but let me interest you with this kid Tim ...

Welcome to the board, JJ !

Glad to have you here.. we can always use more fans..
    we need some replacements...
    since so many have suddenly disapeared.

Go figure...
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

How bout them Broncos!!!! Welcome and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by OverseasBronco View Post
    I didn't you could make a new thread about saying hi. Would've done it myself. In any case, hello and howdy. You've come at a great time to be a Bronco fan. I know you're not a fan of one player but let me interest you with this kid Tim ...
    Back in 2006?

You are an old timer...

Your post count says you are a man of few words.. obviously.

(A problem I DONT Have.... though many wish I did! )
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!