Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1613
    Welcome!

A hearty BCMB WELCOME To Molly, Ronin and Ujj!!! Nice to see ya all.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

my collections

I have stalked you guys long enough so I joined

Hi guys my name is Jason and I am a long time Bronco's fan.

A quick story from when I was a kid real quick. I worked at Walmart in college and the Broncos were in the playoffs in 96 and I had to work. I had no doubt they would beat the Jags. I took my lunch break to go home and watch the end. I was shocked to see they were about to lose! I went to the VCR, took the tape that was recording the game out, went out on the deck and threw it in the trees! A few months later my dad came in confused that he found a tape in the backyard?

I have been reading the forum more and more this year as the year wore on. Some of you guys crack me up on the game day threads. The first incomplete pass and a few of you fall apart pretty quick. Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

In Elway I trust and as long as he doesn't leave I feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsamara View Post

A quick story from when I was a kid real quick. I worked at Walmart in college and the Broncos were in the playoffs in 96 and I had to work. I had no doubt they would beat the Jags. I took my lunch break to go home and watch the end. I was shocked to see they were about to lose! I went to the VCR, took the tape that was recording the game out, went out on the deck and threw it in the trees! A few months later my dad came in confused that he found a tape in the backyard?

I have been reading the forum more and more this year as the year wore on. Some of you guys crack me up on the game day threads. The first incomplete pass and a few of you fall apart pretty quick. Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

Welcome welcome!!!!

I moved your thread to the correct palce.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsamara View Post

Welcome! We love former and even current forum lurkers.

Hi everyone !! Long time Bronco fan from Costa Rica, but just now decided to join after years of following this forum.

When I was a kid, here in Costa Rica we only had 1 provider of cable TV in the 80s-90s, and most of the tv shows and local news were from Colorado, so I grew up watching Broncos news and Elway's car dealerships commercials 😂, so the Broncos grew on me.

I've been to Denver several times the past years with my kids, but have never been able to watch a live game, but that changed last year, when we went to the Broncos-Bengals game (almost froze to death !!) , but was one of the best moments of my life, specially when McManus got that OT fg and then Ware recoved that fumble. It was really awesome seeing the SB winning team live, and my family really enjoyed it.

But well, that's me, long time Bronco fan from abroad, glad to finally join and share my 2 cents...
    Last edited by BroncoCR; 04-03-2016 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoCR View Post
    Hi everyone !! Long time Bronco fan from Costa Rica, but just know decided to join after years of following this forum.

When I was a kid, here in Costa Rica we only had 1 provider of cable TV in the 80s-90s, and most of the tv shows and local news were from Colorado, so I grew up watching Broncos news and Elway's car dealerships commercials 😂, so the Broncos grew on me.

I've been to Denver several times the past years with my kids, but have never been able to watch a live game, but that changed last year, when we went to the Broncos-Bengals game (almost froze to death !!) , but was one of the best moments of my life, specially when McManus got that OT fg and then Ware recoved that fumble. It was really awesome seeing the SB winning team live, and my family really enjoyed it.

But well, that's me, long time Bronco fan from abroad, glad to finally join and share my 2 cents...
    The only thing that might possibly make the Broncos any better are it's fans.

Thanks for taking the time to join and share.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoCR View Post
    Hi everyone !! Long time Bronco fan from Costa Rica, but just now decided to join after years of following this forum.

When I was a kid, here in Costa Rica we only had 1 provider of cable TV in the 80s-90s, and most of the tv shows and local news were from Colorado, so I grew up watching Broncos news and Elway's car dealerships commercials ��, so the Broncos grew on me.

Welcome to Broncos Country

I want to say "hello" for everyone I'm new here. I'm from Poland and I'm supporting Broncos since last AFC final match VS New England Patriots. American football is not popular in Poland but we are still learning this beautiful game.
    I registered here beacuse I want to know some about history of Broncos, NFL and to know other fans of Broncos.

I want to tell you also about evolution of the American football in Poland. Could You show me right subforum where can I create thread for that? Maybe some of you will be interested in this topic

As a curiosity, I put photo of the home stadium of two of Warsaw's teams: Sharks Warszawa and Warsaw Eagles.
    Last edited by PolishFan; 04-19-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    I want to say "hello" for everyone I'm new here. I'm from Poland and I'm supporting Broncos since last AFC final match VS New England Patriots. American football is not popular in Poland but we are still learning this beautiful game.
    I registered here beacuse I want to know some about history of Broncos, NFL and to know other fans of Broncos.

I want to tell you also about evolution of the American football in Poland. Could You show me right subforum where can I create thread for that? Maybe some of you will be interested in this topic

As a curiosity, I put photo of the home stadium of two of Warsaw's teams: Sharks Warszawa and Warsaw Eagles.
    Welcome to BCMB!

I moved your post to the official welcome thread.

The best forum for American football in Poland would be NFL and Other Teams.

This is a great place to learn and interact with other Broncos fans.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post

Welcome to Broncos Country, glad to have you.

Kind of new...

There is no General Forum or a welcome one so I guess I'll post here first. I was here a good long while ago after the board I was a big part of shut down. It was run by John Heath and a couple others guys that defected to Broncos Nation/Mile High Report (I think the was it or something like that) I tried it out for a bit and didn't care much for it. Found this place and scored a couple demerits or whatever its called ... I was very disgruntled through the McD and Tebow days , to put it lightly...lol.

Moved down here to NM two and a half years ago; while there are an abundance of Broncos fans it just doesn't seem the same as back home where its simply ramped. So, recently I decided I would like to get back in the swing of things and really like the lay out of this site, its well put together. Hoppe to make some new Broncos pals and hopefully there are some from the old board around here as well. I was "Doom92" over there so if anyone was there and remember me... HOWDY
    Last edited by 1badcj8; 04-23-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    Born and Raised Colorado Native Broncos fan...

Welcome back!

Omaha Omaha