Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1613
    Welcome and a enjoy your time here. A lot of well knowledge posters here.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you
    Thank you! Nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by DiehardDBF View Post
    Hey there Broncos Country. I'm new here, been a Broncos fan all my life and I'm old so long time lol. Seem's to be some knowledge about football here which is cool. I live in Oregon so getting my Bronco fix is sometimes daunting. Look forward to some healthy banter here.
    Welcome aboard the BCMB!!!! It's good to see you.

Hi! I too am an out of market, lifelong Bronco's fan. 'wasnt able to watch the game today... As serious fans, how did we look?

Howdy from Texas

I looked for a new person forum, but didn't find it. Posting here!

Hello from Texas.

Went to school at UH during the Andre Ware and Klingler days, but did not get really excited about football until Case arrived. Klingler could throw a football with more velocity than favre and over 80 yards, but he just "kinda sucked, lol"

Case does not have that arm, but has everything else!

Tried out another Broncos forum, but they were hostile to people not living in Colorado coming into their forums.

This forum seems to be a bit more civilized and hope I can have fun here while Case is on the team!

Welcome to the Boards!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by Brad170 View Post
    Hi! I too am an out of market, lifelong Bronco's fan. 'wasnt able to watch the game today... As serious fans, how did we look?
    Welcome!

In General Discussions you'll see loads of threads to answer your question. Enjoy!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Welcome to the Boards!
    Thank you, kind sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad170 View Post
    Welcome to the BCMB. Glad you are here
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatcher View Post
    Thank you, kind sir!
    Welcome to the BCMB, Good to see you
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Destiny Arrived...

Or should I say, I have! Hello everyone! My name is HorseHelmet!

-I am the newest member of this board as of the writing of this post! I live all the way in Maryland and despise the Ravens. I'm 24 years old and I cook at the Waffle House. My dad is the Pastor of a small church. I have cheered for the Steelers and Jets in the past and as a result of the Broncos defeating the archrival Ravens and Pats on a regular basis, I found myself cheering often for the Broncos. I will not change teams again. I am here to stay for a few fantastic reasons:

1. John Elway led comebacks and had amazing numbers with a revolving door of receivers early on in his career. The game was never out of reach when he had the ball. When it was time to win the back to back Superbowls, he did have stars then.

2. When I was 9 years old, I went to Kohl's Department Store with my mom and she bought me a Broncos football!

3. Peyton's Broncos crushing the Pats in 2 AFC Title games was amazing.

4. Mile High Stadium is glorious.

5. The team colors... nuff' said.

6. The atmosphere the fans and teams portray on and off the field is one that is classy, elegant and enjoyable... even in a loss.

I am on board the Broncos bandwagon forever!

Jesus saves!
    -Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post

-I am the newest member of this board as of the writing of this post! I live all the way in Maryland and despise the Ravens. I'm 24 years old and I cook at the Waffle House. My dad is the Pastor of a small church. I have cheered for the Steelers and Jets in the past and as a result of the Broncos defeating the archrival Ravens and Pats on a regular basis, I found myself cheering often for the Broncos. I will not change teams again. I am here to stay for a few fantastic reasons:

1. John Elway led comebacks and had amazing numbers with a revolving door of receivers early on in his career. The game was never out of reach when he had the ball. When it was time to win the back to back Superbowls, he did have stars then.

2. When I was 9 years old, I went to Kohl's Department Store with my mom and she bought me a Broncos football!

6. The atmosphere the fans and teams portray on and off the field is one that is classy, elegant and enjoyable... even in a loss.

Jesus saves!
    -Daniel

Welcome Daniel from Sunny Sydney Australia.Also a big Broncos fan.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Welcome Daniel from Sunny Sydney Australia.Also a big Broncos fan.
    Thank you, sir! If you ever see Chris Hemsworth, let him know he needs to go for the arm next time. Lol it says Im on the practice squad. That's awesome!

Jesus saves!
    -Daniel
    Welcome to Broncos Country. We love new fans to these boards.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Jesus saves!
    -Daniel
    Where in Maryland are you from? I am from Delaware and I have lived in Bethesda Maryland. If you work at Waffle House Id assume you are near Elkton or northern Maryland?