Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1613
  1. #1591
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,676
    Welcome and a enjoy your time here. A lot of well knowledge posters here.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you
    Thank you! Nice to meet you.

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,641
    Quote Originally Posted by DiehardDBF View Post
    Hey there Broncos Country. I'm new here, been a Broncos fan all my life and I'm old so long time lol. Seem's to be some knowledge about football here which is cool. I live in Oregon so getting my Bronco fix is sometimes daunting. Look forward to some healthy banter here.
    Welcome aboard the BCMB!!!! It's good to see you.

  4. #1594
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi! I too am an out of market, lifelong Bronco's fan. 'wasnt able to watch the game today... As serious fans, how did we look?

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5

    Howdy from Texas

    I looked for a new person forum, but didn't find it. Posting here!

    Hello from Texas.

    Went to school at UH during the Andre Ware and Klingler days, but did not get really excited about football until Case arrived. Klingler could throw a football with more velocity than favre and over 80 yards, but he just "kinda sucked, lol"

    Case does not have that arm, but has everything else!

    Tried out another Broncos forum, but they were hostile to people not living in Colorado coming into their forums.

    This forum seems to be a bit more civilized and hope I can have fun here while Case is on the team!

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,337
    Welcome to the Boards!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  7. #1597
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad170 View Post
    Hi! I too am an out of market, lifelong Bronco's fan. 'wasnt able to watch the game today... As serious fans, how did we look?
    Welcome!

    In General Discussions you'll see loads of threads to answer your question. Enjoy!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  8. #1598
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Welcome to the Boards!
    Thank you, kind sir!

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad170 View Post
    Hi! I too am an out of market, lifelong Bronco's fan. 'wasnt able to watch the game today... As serious fans, how did we look?
    Welcome to the BCMB. Glad you are here
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  10. #1600
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,641
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHatcher View Post
    Thank you, kind sir!
    Welcome to the BCMB, Good to see you
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  11. #1601
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    22

    Destiny Arrived...

    Or should I say, I have! Hello everyone! My name is HorseHelmet!

    -I am the newest member of this board as of the writing of this post! I live all the way in Maryland and despise the Ravens. I'm 24 years old and I cook at the Waffle House. My dad is the Pastor of a small church. I have cheered for the Steelers and Jets in the past and as a result of the Broncos defeating the archrival Ravens and Pats on a regular basis, I found myself cheering often for the Broncos. I will not change teams again. I am here to stay for a few fantastic reasons:

    1. John Elway led comebacks and had amazing numbers with a revolving door of receivers early on in his career. The game was never out of reach when he had the ball. When it was time to win the back to back Superbowls, he did have stars then.

    2. When I was 9 years old, I went to Kohl's Department Store with my mom and she bought me a Broncos football!

    3. Peyton's Broncos crushing the Pats in 2 AFC Title games was amazing.

    4. Mile High Stadium is glorious.

    5. The team colors... nuff' said.

    6. The atmosphere the fans and teams portray on and off the field is one that is classy, elegant and enjoyable... even in a loss.


    I am on board the Broncos bandwagon forever!

    Jesus saves!
    -Daniel

  12. #1602
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    Or should I say, I have! Hello everyone! My name is HorseHelmet!

    -I am the newest member of this board as of the writing of this post! I live all the way in Maryland and despise the Ravens. I'm 24 years old and I cook at the Waffle House. My dad is the Pastor of a small church. I have cheered for the Steelers and Jets in the past and as a result of the Broncos defeating the archrival Ravens and Pats on a regular basis, I found myself cheering often for the Broncos. I will not change teams again. I am here to stay for a few fantastic reasons:

    1. John Elway led comebacks and had amazing numbers with a revolving door of receivers early on in his career. The game was never out of reach when he had the ball. When it was time to win the back to back Superbowls, he did have stars then.

    2. When I was 9 years old, I went to Kohl's Department Store with my mom and she bought me a Broncos football!

    3. Peyton's Broncos crushing the Pats in 2 AFC Title games was amazing.

    4. Mile High Stadium is glorious.

    5. The team colors... nuff' said.

    6. The atmosphere the fans and teams portray on and off the field is one that is classy, elegant and enjoyable... even in a loss.


    I am on board the Broncos bandwagon forever!

    Jesus saves!
    -Daniel

    Welcome Daniel from Sunny Sydney Australia.Also a big Broncos fan.

  13. #1603
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Welcome Daniel from Sunny Sydney Australia.Also a big Broncos fan.
    Thank you, sir! If you ever see Chris Hemsworth, let him know he needs to go for the arm next time. Lol it says Im on the practice squad. That's awesome!

  14. #1604
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,484
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    Or should I say, I have! Hello everyone! My name is HorseHelmet!

    -I am the newest member of this board as of the writing of this post! I live all the way in Maryland and despise the Ravens. I'm 24 years old and I cook at the Waffle House. My dad is the Pastor of a small church. I have cheered for the Steelers and Jets in the past and as a result of the Broncos defeating the archrival Ravens and Pats on a regular basis, I found myself cheering often for the Broncos. I will not change teams again. I am here to stay for a few fantastic reasons:

    1. John Elway led comebacks and had amazing numbers with a revolving door of receivers early on in his career. The game was never out of reach when he had the ball. When it was time to win the back to back Superbowls, he did have stars then.

    2. When I was 9 years old, I went to Kohl's Department Store with my mom and she bought me a Broncos football!

    3. Peyton's Broncos crushing the Pats in 2 AFC Title games was amazing.

    4. Mile High Stadium is glorious.

    5. The team colors... nuff' said.

    6. The atmosphere the fans and teams portray on and off the field is one that is classy, elegant and enjoyable... even in a loss.


    I am on board the Broncos bandwagon forever!

    Jesus saves!
    -Daniel
    Welcome to Broncos Country. We love new fans to these boards.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

  15. #1605
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    Or should I say, I have! Hello everyone! My name is HorseHelmet!

    -I am the newest member of this board as of the writing of this post! I live all the way in Maryland and despise the Ravens. I'm 24 years old and I cook at the Waffle House. My dad is the Pastor of a small church. I have cheered for the Steelers and Jets in the past and as a result of the Broncos defeating the archrival Ravens and Pats on a regular basis, I found myself cheering often for the Broncos. I will not change teams again. I am here to stay for a few fantastic reasons:

    1. John Elway led comebacks and had amazing numbers with a revolving door of receivers early on in his career. The game was never out of reach when he had the ball. When it was time to win the back to back Superbowls, he did have stars then.

    2. When I was 9 years old, I went to Kohl's Department Store with my mom and she bought me a Broncos football!

    3. Peyton's Broncos crushing the Pats in 2 AFC Title games was amazing.

    4. Mile High Stadium is glorious.

    5. The team colors... nuff' said.

    6. The atmosphere the fans and teams portray on and off the field is one that is classy, elegant and enjoyable... even in a loss.


    I am on board the Broncos bandwagon forever!

    Jesus saves!
    -Daniel
    Where in Maryland are you from? I am from Delaware and I have lived in Bethesda Maryland. If you work at Waffle House Id assume you are near Elkton or northern Maryland?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •