Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 1,606 to 1,612 of 1612
    Welcome aboard!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Welcome to Broncos Country! Great first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Where in Maryland are you from? I am from Delaware and I have lived in Bethesda Maryland. If you work at Waffle House Id assume you are near Elkton or northern Maryland?
    I am about 20 minutes from Baltipoor. I am so sorry guys. It feels awful to have your first post moved. I didn't see the specific place to go. I definitely belong on the practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    I am about 20 minutes from Baltipoor. I am so sorry guys. It feels awful to have your first post moved. I didn't see the specific place to go. I definitely belong on the practice squad.
    Your fine . Welcome to Brooncos. Country!!!!

Hello all, sorry it's been a while but I'm back! Glad to say that I'm travelling to Canada in September so I'm currently looking into the logistics of getting to Green Bay for our game against them on 22nd. Hope everyone is well, missed it here!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Hello all, sorry it's been a while but I'm back! Glad to say that I'm travelling to Canada in September so I'm currently looking into the logistics of getting to Green Bay for our game against them on 22nd. Hope everyone is well, missed it here!
    Good to see you again!

Hope you get to go to the game. That would be awesome!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Oops I guess I put my intro in the wrong place yesterday. I was born and raised in Colorado into a family that planned our entire weekends every fall and winter around broncos games. I know nothing but die hard fandom of this team. I grew up with John elway as our qb as I was born 9 days after we traded for him. I love this team and though I may get frustrated with the way things are going at times, I faithfully support them forever and always! Always have and always will!