Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Hey Everybody! I'm a new member, I am 15, and I have been a broncos fan my whole life! Glad to to be a member, and a fan to the Greatest Team On earth, The DENVER BRONCOS!

Red face Bronco fan memories

Quote Originally Posted by Rod80Smith
    Welcome to the boards.
    Memories of the very 1st superbowl the Broncos went to in 1978. Superbowl 12. Craig Morton and Haven Moses the M&M connection, Floyd Little, Randy Gradishar.
    We had to fly to Dallas and drive to New Orleans. A plane full of Dallas fans, Dallas flight attendants, and Dallas pilots. We sat in the back of that plane in our orange and blue proud as proud could be. When the team came out at halftime behind in score, we stood and cheered as loud as we could. The Dallas fans couldn't believe it. They couldn't belive we were happy to see them. They couldn't believe we loved them that much. We lost but I was damn proud of my team. I will never forget Superbowl 12. Or 32 & 33. A mile high salute for 2005.

Thumbs up Hi All!

Hi everyone, I am a major Broncos fan, have been my whole 33 yrs of life. I finally decide to break down a join the forums. I am a little concerned, but I think I can hold my own. When I am not watching Broncos football, I have five kids and hubby ( who doesn't like football ) but will watch and help add to my Broncos room. Which brings me my next favorite hobby, I collect any and all Broncos shirts, hats ,jerseys, collectables, really anything Broncos. So here's to a winning season for the Broncos.......

Hi everyone, I am a major Broncos fan, have been my whole 33 yrs of life. I finally decide to break down a join the forums. I am a little concerned, but I think I can hold my own. When I am not watching Broncos football, I have five kids and hubby ( who doesn't like football ) but will watch and help add to my Broncos room. Which brings me my next favorite hobby, I collect any and all Broncos shirts, hats ,jerseys, collectables, really anything Broncos. So here's to a winning season for the Broncos.......
    hey welcome to the boards... im a major Broncos fan too... i mean MAJOR!!! just read whats next to my avatar. lol i barely get any Broncos games on my TV so i cant be "watching it" and all. i am a big collector also. but i really dont collect the clothes or anything, i usually just go for the collectibles and the autographed items. i collect Broncos things more then i like them...lol and about this...

So here's to a winning season for the Broncos.......
    ...dont get too confident because we havnt got one player into camp, and it think we wont make any Super Bowl or anything, just maybe 2 or 3 weeks into the playoffs. i think we will have a 10/6 or 11/5 record. (somewhere in that range) well nice to meet you and i hope we can become friends or whatever...

by the way, are you selling anything of yours that i might be interested in? thanks

Welcome to all the new people who have joined recently! Glad to have you here in Broncomania.

This is a great place, but we need one thing from you;

Participation!

The more you post, the more fun your going to have here. There are many great people here, and many have a vast amount of knowledge, about the Broncos, and the NFL in general.

Jump in anywhere you want. Dont be afraid to say whats on your mind or to make mistakes. We all do that, lol. Tell us who you like, and who you dont. What do you think our record will be this season? There's a thread for almost anything on your mind. In General Discussion, and a few other places, you will find threads discussing everything football. One thing you wont see is a lack of talk about everything Broncos. From Traning camp to Bronco collectibles, we got it here for you to enjoy!

From Football to anything but, your bound to find a topic that you will want to put your two cents into.

Remember, other than stats, everything is opinion here. If someone disagrees with you about something, dont take it personally. Read the Code of Conduct (COC) so you know what the boundries are here. Just use common sense and you'll be fine!

It's a great place, and there is lots of fun to be had here, but only you can make it fun. So jump in anywhere and tell us all whats on your mind!

Again, Welcome to Broncomania!
    Last edited by JWinn; 08-02-2005 at 10:39 PM.

Newbie to the board

What's up Broncomaniacs? I've been a die hard Bronco fan all my life, from the time of the original Orange Crush til this day. As you can tell from my son(DBKAEOZ33, I also breed Broncomaniacs.
    [IMG]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6282/lynchmob22pp.jpg[/IMG]

Red face Hello

Just stopping in to say Welcome to all our new members

Hey all, I'm a twentysomething year old guy who has been a fan of the Broncos for years. I'm finally glad I decided to get online and find this website. Man I cant wait for the first game.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gregmatthews
    Hey all, I'm a twentysomething year old guy who has been a fan of the Broncos for years. I'm finally glad I decided to get online and find this website. Man I cant wait for the first game.
    Welcome! , looking forward to the new season myself

Hi everyone. I have been a Broncos fan basically ever since I can remember. I have been at other Broncos forums before and i never stayed there. I plan on staying here for a while because it doesnt look like it is going to shut down. I have heard it has been open for like 4 years. Just saying hello and I am very excited for the season to start.
    [IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8200/cbaileysig9dr.png[/IMG]
    05'-06' Super Bowl Campions - Denver Broncos

Welcome Zamster, and I am very glad to have you join us. Hopefully you can put in as much input here, as you do for us Nugget fans.

Welcome to all the new members!
    Administrator

Cool Here because we love the Broncos

We are here becuse my Grandsons and I are excited for the Broncos' season to start. We have high hopes for this season. Any questions visit our site, southjeffcokids. GO BRONCOS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southjeffcokids
    We are here becuse my Grandsons and I are excited for the Broncos' season to start. We have high hopes for this season. Any questions visit our site, southjeffcokids. GO BRONCOS!!!
    Welcome to the board, nice to meet you!

Welcome to the boards.

Glad you stopped in. Hope you enjoy the Bronco boards. This is a fun place to be if you are a Bronco fan or not. Again, Welcome to the boards newbie.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster