Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    hi im jesse im 18 born and raised in colorado springs colorado i was born a broncos fanive been to 27 home games and never miss a game on tv
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/1969dodgecharger/Ekuban.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

welcome to the board lady
    I bleed orange and blue...

Hey guys,

I'm an 18 yr-old fan from the UK, and tho i've looked at the ol boards for a while, i've never registered till now. I really got into NFL over the past few years and am a big fan of John Lynch, although i can admit he isn't exactly Champ in pass coverage. Anyway, I've just started uni, or "college" as you zany Americans call it, and got absolutely beefed in my first american football training. I'm 6 ft 3, which is good, but 12 1/2 stone (or 175lbs when converted to dollars) which isn't so good. The D-coach said i could play DE if i gain like 100lbs, but im not sure if i can see it happening. I think i understand coverages and some strategy from Madden on the old Gamecube and addictive watching of all nfl that is broadcast here, so i was kinda hoping to play a skill position but apparently i have no skill. lol. Sooooooooo, once im officially relieved of my noobness, i mite see u on the main boards.

ps, in the UK we have "glory supporters", people who just support the best team. It has happened with Chelsea FC who were bought by Abramovich, the Russian billionaire. But, I'm NOT a glory supporter (altho i'd probably support the Pats if i did) as i joined the team the year after TD left, and with Elway loooooong gone. Not, that anyone is likely to care, but just so u know.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishBronco
    Hey Guys, this is my second post onto this site so ill just follow Brian there and tell you a bit about myself.

Im from London in England. Im 20 years old and have been a Broncos fan since about 1995, I watch them whenever they are on over here but always look out for the results. Over here we only get two games evey week so I watch whoever is on.

Im not an expert on the game but I know enough to watch it and understand it, I dont understand it all becuase I follow Football over here. My team is Arsenal F.C, they are in my signature, how many of you have heard of them??
    Bad loss to West Brom this weekend. The gunners don't seem to be motoring on all cylinders this season. Liverpool fan here, a long due win and an actual goal in the league this weekend!

Hey ya'll...

I'm Laycee, I'm 17 and I'm a brand spankin new kinda sorta fan! I've always been a 49er's fan(yes, i know... they suck horribly), and my grandmother has always been a Broncos fan... so I've always kinda cheered them on when i'd see a game. Now, my boyfriends a huge fan and always has been since he was a little boy, so now I'm becoming more of a true fan.

other sports i like........ NASCAR... huge Dale Jr fan!! I love pretty much every sport except for basketball... :o/... but NASCAR and Football are my 2 favorite sports!

anyways, this place looks really cool, and i can't wait to meet ya'll
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/laycee8/sigs/broncosig3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Thumbs up

Hi laycee8, welcome.

Hey guys i'm Chris I live in Los Angeles and I have been a Broncos fan since as far back as I can remember. I also love UCLA Bruins football.

Hey all Broncos Fans.
    After reading through various threads for about a month I finally decided to sign up. This is a great board (I especially enjoy the Smack Talk board)!!.
    I'm originally from Wyoming but now live in San Diego. Fairweather in Charger land for sure!
    [IMG]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8449/atwatersig3og.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=Red]And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon[/COLOR]

Smile Welcome.

Glad you both joined , you might be interested in this thread if you haven't already seen it.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=40571

Quote Originally Posted by dj_legend
    Hey guys,

I'm an 18 yr-old fan from the UK, and tho i've looked at the ol boards for a while, i've never registered till now. I really got into NFL over the past few years and am a big fan of John Lynch, although i can admit he isn't exactly Champ in pass coverage. Anyway, I've just started uni, or "college" as you zany Americans call it, and got absolutely beefed in my first american football training. I'm 6 ft 3, which is good, but 12 1/2 stone (or 175lbs when converted to dollars) which isn't so good. The D-coach said i could play DE if i gain like 100lbs, but im not sure if i can see it happening. I think i understand coverages and some strategy from Madden on the old Gamecube and addictive watching of all nfl that is broadcast here, so i was kinda hoping to play a skill position but apparently i have no skill. lol. Sooooooooo, once im officially relieved of my noobness, i mite see u on the main boards.

ps, in the UK we have "glory supporters", people who just support the best team. It has happened with Chelsea FC who were bought by Abramovich, the Russian billionaire. But, I'm NOT a glory supporter (altho i'd probably support the Pats if i did) as i joined the team the year after TD left, and with Elway loooooong gone. Not, that anyone is likely to care, but just so u know.
    Welcome to the board. I'm from the U.K too, the best part - Wales!
    Cool about you being able to play some football at college. Putting on a hundred pounds would be some task - although I put on nearly that much drinking too much beer in my first year at college! (but to do it that way wouldn't exactly enhance your performance on the field would it)

Am I still new since I joined last year?

Hi I'm a Chiefs fan from Pennsylvania I'm just here for SNK's A/S/L.

LoL just kidding.Welcome new Bronco fans.. please come to the smack forum and talk smack!! It's fun!! You can call me a Chef and everything.. Ok my fresh blood recruiting is over!
    [IMG]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5743/chiefs4thewinsig8mf.jpg[/IMG]
    Go [COLOR=Yellow]Penguins[/COLOR]
    SNK did the sig. Thanks man!

Hello from Boston!!!

Patriots fan here.

Jumped on the Pats bandwagon back in 1976.

Your Broncos gave my Pats a whooppin (28-20). Maybe our teams meet in the playoffs.

My second team is the Giants.

Thumbs up Another Newbie

First time on a message board, thought this would be the one to be on if any. Been a Broncos fan for as long as I can remember. Watched the games growing up with my Grandfather and he died the day they won thier first Superbowl, talk about bitter sweet. I don't watch football unless it's Bronco Ball. I have been to Denver once and that was the second to last game at Mile High where the Broncos beat the SanDiego Chargers and Gus Frerott set the passing record for a single game that my man Jake Plummer has now beaten. Love Denver

new here

i'm new here, been a bronco fan since i was a kid, Denver native. My dad and I used to always drink orange crush and watch the games in the late 70's and early 80's together! i wasn't as into them in the late 90's as i am now, the snow game last season (2004) against the Raiders in the retro uniforms hooked me on them all over again, and this season i haven't missed a game. my favorite players in the orange crush days were Tom Jackson and Louis Wright, now my favorites are Jake, Lynch and Champ, Bell, Anderson, Putzier, Smith and how about that Todd Devoe! And Foxworth is becoming a favorite as well!
    [center]

[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6859/lynchandplummersig6do.jpg[/IMG]

[/center]