Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Yeahhhh like you ain't know
    I really don't but since you mentioned it, I went ahead and looked it up. Great off season for the Broncos.

Like I said, this is my first day back on this board and the 49ers board too. I usually comeback around the first week of August.

I just wanted to say hello to you guys.

It is funny because it is football season all over again. I am barely getting informed that Kap got a new contract and Harbs hasn't extended his contract yet.

Looking forward to another year.

Hey everybody I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello to everybody. I decided to finally sign up after following the forum for the past year

Hello and welcome
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Welcome to all 2014 newbies. It was a pretty awesome year and next one will be even better!

Hi everyone !
    I am also a reading this forum for a couple years, as a big Denver Broncos fan.
    I apologize for my american but I am french, writing here to you from Paris.

I am pretty confident we will have another great year with our Broncos !!

Quote Originally Posted by StantheFrench View Post
    Hi everyone !
    I am also a reading this forum for a couple years, as a big Denver Broncos fan.
    I apologize for my american but I am french, writing here to you from Paris.

I am pretty confident we will have another great year with our Broncos !!
    Welcome to BC! I think we are going to have another great year too!

New User Here

Hello Everyone

I'm JeremiahScar and happy to join denverbroncos. I was wondering to say Hello to everyone

Cheers!

Hello!!!! Welcome. Have fun!!!

I've moved your post to the official welcome thread.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Hey, Man! Welcome!

How do you get the games there? Online?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I welcome you to to America, oh wait never mind.

Welcome to the boards.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Greetings!

(Please note that I could not find a forum/thread that allows new members to introduce themselves, so bear with me.)

Hello, fellow Denver fans and other team fans alike! I am DwhitetheGamer from Ohio and I have supported the Broncos from the day I met John Elway.

Yes, true story. I was originally born in South Carolina, and a few years before I moved to Ohio I met him. The first time I met him I wasn't loud enough to get his attention and get his autograph, which depressed me. Well, technically it wasn't our first meeting, it was when I met him at a golf course in S.C. I literally went straight over to him and talked to him, leaving my dad in a panic. (I was just like, uh, 7 or 8 years old back then.) Later, I found John and some other golfers play some dice game and John wanted my help. So I did, and I got him so far ahead in points the golf cart driver got ticked off and made me help him. Later he threw a golf ball at me with his signature. We didn't take it into account,(My dad and grandpa[I think]were there.) and I ran and got the ball.

Second time we met I got his signature(finally!).

Been hooked to the Broncos ever since.

Welp, that all I got about me. And I'll leave at this.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    (Please note that I could not find a forum/thread that allows new members to introduce themselves, so bear with me.)

Hello, fellow Denver fans and other team fans alike! I am DwhitetheGamer from Ohio and I have supported the Broncos from the day I met John Elway.

Yes, true story. I was originally born in South Carolina, and a few years before I moved to Ohio I met him. The first time I met him I wasn't loud enough to get his attention and get his autograph, which depressed me. Well, technically it wasn't our first meeting, it was when I met him at a golf course in S.C. I literally went straight over to him and talked to him, leaving my dad in a panic. (I was just like, uh, 7 or 8 years old back then.) Later, I found John and some other golfers play some dice game and John wanted my help. So I did, and I got him so far ahead in points the golf cart driver got ticked off and made me help him. Later he threw a golf ball at me with his signature. We didn't take it into account,(My dad and grandpa[I think]were there.) and I ran and got the ball.

Second time we met I got his signature(finally!).

Been hooked to the Broncos ever since.

Welp, that all I got about me. And I'll leave at this.

Hello, and wlecome to the boards! Glad to have you.

Also.. Imerged your post to the correct spot.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Oops didn't see this thread. Hello everybody! I'm a HUGE Broncos fan living in Alberta, Canada. I'm 20 years old and my devotion to the orange and blue started when I was 7 years old. I'm excited to be able to chat Broncos football for the rest of this season, and hopefully celebrate a Super Bowl with you all

Quote Originally Posted by 18To80 View Post
    Oops didn't see this thread. Hello everybody! I'm a HUGE Broncos fan living in Alberta, Canada. I'm 20 years old and my devotion to the orange and blue started when I was 7 years old. I'm excited to be able to chat Broncos football for the rest of this season, and hopefully celebrate a Super Bowl with you all
    Welcome aboard.
    We have quite a few fans in Canada.