Michael Strahan and Charles Woodson to Denver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Return of Lava
    2-Time #1 Career Poster
    • Jul 2003

Michael Strahan and Charles Woodson to Denver!

Woodson is a free agent after this year and we do need a CB, and Strahan loves the Denver Broncos
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.
  • portisistheman
    Ad Idem
    • Sep 2003

Bring them on!!!
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• dandaman23
      Captain
      • Sep 2003

YA that would be great, Bill Calahan and Charles Woodson have been having some problems too. When is Stahans contract up? We would have a great D line if he came. Trevor Pryce and Michael Strahan on the ends and Bert Berry and Daryl Gardener at tackle WOW.
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Return of Lava
        2-Time #1 Career Poster
        • Jul 2003

Then our D would be truly dominant.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• ozzy_osbourne
          Practice Squad
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          Then our D would be truly dominant.
          would be nice but I don't think we could afford both...
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Fat Joe
            Banned User
            • Nov 2003

I think we can make it happen,. That would be UNBELIEVABLY sweet. Strahan is the man and is wasted in NY. And Woodson is ****in sick.

Comment

• AsianOrange
              Playmaker
              • Jun 2003

I thought about ht epossibility of having Charles Woodson on the Denver lineup..sounds good but do you want a guy that carries a grudge against his own coach?!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Return of Lava
                2-Time #1 Career Poster
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                I thought about ht epossibility of having Charles Woodson on the Denver lineup..sounds good but do you want a guy that carries a grudge against his own coach?!
                We all know Shanahan would know just how to handle him and there would be no conflict. anyway, all woodson said was that calahan needed to take some advice from his veteran players and shanahan does that all the time. Also, im sure they would both be willing to take a pay cut to be here as will the current broncos to free up space. Portis and Wilson will wait for their big contracts IMO!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• AsianOrange
                  Playmaker
                  • Jun 2003

Portis and Wilson WILL get their contracts.....they are the future of the Broncos.

They also are well worth to build around.

Shanahan always keeps his words on negotiations......Davis, Anderson, McCaffery, R. Smith, Elam!

Comment

• BroncoCy
                    Practice Squad
                    • Nov 2003

When I first started posting on this board I always stated how bad we needed a guy like Woodson but always got picked on because he is a "punk" in other peoples eyes. I know he is on the Raiders but overlooking that, he'd look great in blue and orange
                    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

• Return of Lava
                      2-Time #1 Career Poster
                      • Jul 2003

Portis and Wilson WILL get their contracts.....they are the future of the Broncos.

They also are well worth to build around.

Shanahan always keeps his words on negotiations......Davis, Anderson, McCaffery, R. Smith, Elam!
                      if they want their money, they can kiss their superbowl hopes goodbye. two players cant go that far. they gotta make a sacrifice for the good off them team. which would be more important to you? besides, they are both young, trhey have time to get their money why rush and never get the pieces to get to a championship?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• AsianOrange
                        Playmaker
                        • Jun 2003

Lava:

So who do you think is the best player on offense? How bout on defense?

Portis and Al Wilson fits the bill. They can be good leaders. Look at Ray Lewis? Junior Saeu(?), Zack Thomas.....they make players around them good. Al Wilson has that power to do that.

What makes a good championship team?

(C'mon Lava....I know you got answers!)

Comment

• Return of Lava
                          2-Time #1 Career Poster
                          • Jul 2003

Lava:

So who do you think is the best player on offense? How bout on defense?

Portis and Al Wilson fits the bill. They can be good leaders. Look at Ray Lewis? Junior Saeu(?), Zack Thomas.....they make players around them good. Al Wilson has that power to do that.

What makes a good championship team?

(C'mon Lava....I know you got answers!)
                          There is no doubt that they are the best players on the team, but how can you pass up on two key players to fill two valuable voids? We obviosly need a shut down type CB and also, it would be nice to have another pass/rush stopper opposite trevor pryce. I would take that other than having to pass up on them just cause wilson and portis couldnt wait to get their money. Ray Lewis, Junior, and Thomas have a combined 1 championshiop ring to go with their million probowls which prove that the better supporting cast, the better chance.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Pierce
                            Practice Squad
                            • Nov 2003

Charles Woodson has seen better days. Strahan is just an idiot for taking pride in Favre's "gift" last season, making him the sack leader. If he had any sense at all, he would have been a little embarrassed that Favre laid down for him. I don't want to give up other marquee players for these two.
                            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

• Return of Lava
                              2-Time #1 Career Poster
                              • Jul 2003

you would rather leave those glaring holes and allow the QB to have more time right. None of our current players would object to a better defense.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X