Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Woodson is not the only one on the Raiders who is disgruntled with Callahan. From what I have heard most of the team has lost confidence in him.

yo

Originally posted by dandaman23
    YA that would be great, Bill Calahan and Charles Woodson have been having some problems too. When is Stahans contract up? We would have a great D line if he came. Trevor Pryce and Michael Strahan on the ends and Bert Berry and Daryl Gardener at tackle WOW.
    What is up with daryl gardner I have not heard anything else from him
    #1 bronco fan

Re: yo

Originally posted by bmanbronco
    What is up with daryl gardner I have not heard anything else from him
    he is gone for the season with an illness. his agent says he wants to be back next year and act right.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

If Shanahan has some sort of out clause which I would not doubt Gardener migt be sent packing.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

this whole thread is moot since this isn't MLB and you can't just go around buying up all this marquee talent. We do have salary cap constraints to consider. but since we're dreaming anyway lets go ahead and bring in ray lewis and jason taylor too!

Originally posted by smith2727
    this whole thread is moot since this isn't MLB and you can't just go around buying up all this marquee talent. We do have salary cap constraints to consider. but since we're dreaming anyway lets go ahead and bring in ray lewis and jason taylor too!
    of course we know we cant have them, but its called rumors, rumors are made up. anyway, i like our corners and our d line, so we dont need them.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

I personally think we need:

1 QB - (preferably a scrambler to keep the bootleg), keep JJ, release Kanell

1 HB - Galloway's been injured all season and we haven't seen anything from him. Mind you Shanny is probably keeping him for a reason...I would think that Cecil Sapp belongs in the squad though.

FBs - A lot of you have been talking about buying a blocking FB such as Lorenzo Neal. Think about this: Clinton Portis has gained two 1500 yard rushing seasons and NOT PLAYING ALL THE GAMES with Droughns and Anderson. Personally I think that the quick FB fits the system and couldbe the future.

WRs - A tough one. I think eMac will probably retire, so Lelie moves up to second receiver. All he needs is a bit of confidence. Now we have a small problem: third receiver. Chris Cole IMO does not fit the bill. He has got pace, but the fans call him 'Dropsie' for a reason. He's also consistently getting injured. I'm guessing Shanny signed Madise to a 5 year deal (correct me if I'm wrong) for a reason. I heard he was doing very well in training camp but has not done much since. I guess he also just needs some confidence

O-Line - Good job this year, helped Clinton to another 1500, and they had the pressure off with Jake's pace. Why mix up the starters now?

As for the defense, I think if we sign Woodson we could move Ryan McNeil to FS (I think he played there for SD last season), have Woodson and Walls starting with Herndon in the Nickel. Brandon hasn't been bad this season but he gets burned to easily. McNeil is a coverage player and would be a better fit. And you've already pointed out all the other players we need...

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Oh yeah...we need a new Punter. Knorr is SH*T. I can't believe we signed him.

You guys stay away from Strahan, he's ours!

Originally posted by Nixhex78
    You guys stay away from Strahan, he's ours!
    You need to buy yourself 11 decent starters on D who can play. Strahan alone won 't make a difference.

Actually when did Strahan verbally say that he LOVES the Broncos and I know Woodson is a perfect match for this defense but if we dont get him how about Bailey he is really good too, seeing how the Redskins gave a whole butt load of money to Lavar Arrington I dont think they will be able to get Bailey at all in the offseason
    Sykes is da MAN! he is my #1 FAV player in the NFL on the active roster

our corners are good for now...maybe dealtha will obtain to his true form next year...CW would be nice and i agree brandon does get burned easily and move mcneil back with kennedy..walls backs up his "celebrations with his play, usually"...why not try to pick up winslow bein as how sharpe will pry retire...doubt we'll get him to mmany other high draft pick teams need him

Strahn cost way to much and den u want charles woodson dat is way to much money charles woodson think hes da **** so he gonna want more money then hes worth as nice as it sounds it to good to be ture. sorry guys!
    Plus we already got Jimmy Spencer,Lenny Walls, Kelly Herndon and + i wanna c Deltha get his job bak cause hes a good person when they came to play oakland i went to da hotels to get some autographs he signed everything that everyone wanted.

There nothing moot about obtaining a top notch FA. Some contracts would have to be restructured, and some players might have to be let go but its not out of the question at least at this point. As I have said before, of the two free agents that have been debated here Woodson in my opinion would be the better choice. Lenny Walls is becoming a very good cover man, but Herndon, and O'Neal don't seem to be the answer. What all of this depends on is whether or not Shanahan really wants one of these guys. He can't afford both but he can land one of them if really wants to do that.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I dunno, Denvers got some of the deepest pockets in the league. I wouldnt be surprised to see TO in the line up next year either.