KC starting slow...

but I look for them to open it up. Cleveland sucks and have nothing to play for. As I'm typing this KC is about to score

KC doesn't look all that great to me today. Cleveland is missing some playmakers as well. They'll get lucky again and pull this one out. BTW...watching this Bears vs Lions game is like pulling teeth!

Originally posted by horseface
    yep...the Chiefs definitely "lucked" out in this one.
    heheheh.

Don't forget the blown calls.

Chiefs........

Originally posted by BroncoCy
    KC doesn't look all that great to me today. Cleveland is missing some playmakers as well. They'll get lucky again and pull this one out. BTW...watching this Bears vs Lions game is like pulling teeth!
    I thought we were tired of talking about the lucky Chiefs?
    I see a couple of threads already about the AFC West leaders. And some still crying about an alleged penalty. Time to move on.
    Go AFC West!

9 - 0!

How sweet it is!

Cleveland had only given up 8 touchdowns all year, and the Chiefs put up 5 on them today.

It was a complete victory today, and if Gary Stills makes that block, Dante can find paydirt again.

Hey ... I gotta give KC some props ... they are looking scary good at 9 and 0. As much as i don't want them to get to the Big Bowl ... i think they are going. That is, if they can get past Indy.
    "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Originally posted by booher
    beleive me son noone tells me what to do
    i think he just did... and could you please define "noone" for me?

Originally posted by UNC-KC
    could you please define "noone" for me?
    kc fan's inability to respond to their wins like winners continues . . .

doesn't matter how many wins your team gets, if you act like a loser, you are still a loser

go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

just because they beat everyone they play...doesn't mean the opponents are "cake." Keep in mind the fact that the broncos are losing to teams they should beat...while the Chiefs...well, the Chiefs just beat everyone. Keep looking for reasons to discount their 9-0 start. If I was you, I'd be thanking Miami for keeping you in the wild card race today.
    Booher...you've proven to be such a whiny little b*tch the last few weeks it's amazing. And that's about all I have to say about you.
    Hey, a win's a win no matter who you play. The Chiefs are hot. So far, KC is doing a good job not letting a bad team sneak up and surprise them.

As far as the Broncos losing to teams they should beat, they were the underdog in every game they lost, if I remember correctly.

KC was at home and were slight favorites. The Vikings in Minnesota when the Vikes were undefeated and the Broncos were starting Beuerlein had the Vikes as a large favorite. Starting Kanell (plus other injuries) at Baltimore had the Ravens as favorites. And the Pats were definitely favored as Denver yet again started their 3rd-string QB.

So, really, Denver has won all the game they were supposed to win. But they've also lost all the games they were supposed to lose. I can't gauge the Broncos until I see how Plummer plays next week coming off his injury.

"If I was you, I'd be thanking Miami for keeping you in the wild card race today."

We don't need to thank Miami. We just thank Shanny for cutting Griese because we all knew he was likely to end up in Miami. That could be Shanahan's best move yet and could be what gets us in the playoffs.

they were favored against New England...and you know that the Broncos "should" have beaten the Ravens after all the smack you guys talked about our close game with them.
    You've got to be kidding. Who would have favored the Broncos when starting Kanell? I didn't see the official line but out of about 20 analysts' picks I read before the game, exactly ONE picked the Broncos to win.

I don't remember talking smack about your game with the Ravens but I can say that I think the Broncos would have beaten the Ravens if Plummer had still been starting for us. And that's not a whine, just my feeling about how different our offense is when Kanell is starting instead of Jake.

By the way, I really like Vermeil's tactic of publicly stating that there's no way the Chiefs will go undefeated. That statement works to lessen the pressure that's building while simultaneously challenging his players to prove him wrong.

I can handle winning just fine. I didn't jump on the board talking about how great the Chiefs are today. I came and responded to the moron who started this thread. I've thought about your post...and it's worthless. You can't handle the Broncos losing, so you, in turn, try to cut the Chiefs fans down for sticking up for their team. It's common sense.
    haha, you clearly can't handle winning fine because of the very fact that you care about what the starter of this thread has to say. you are actually worried about what fans of other teams say about your team on the other team's web site. pretty pathetic. win or lose, you can bet i won't be thinking about what's going on on the chef's site.

so your attempt to turn this back around on me . . . well, it's apparent how stupid it is.

go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

I watched the Rams/Ravens game and the Ravens defense is the team. They score points and causes opportunities for thier offense.

I admit that their defense is among the best in the league.

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    I watched the Rams/Ravens game and the Ravens defense is the team. They score points and causes opportunities for thier offense.

I admit that their defense is among the best in the league.
    Yes, but in the Broncos-Ravens game, Denver's defense played quite well enough for us to win...assuming we'd had even a halfway decent passing game. Kanell was outplayed by Boller!.

I'm not saying Jake Plummer would have rung up 400 passing yards and 100 rushing. But our offense would have done enough to make the defense's great play pay off. It was painful to watch another top effort by the D go to waste because the Broncos have sub-mediocre backup QB's.

I am still in shock on how a team doesn't even get 150 yards of total offense and still puts 33 on the board.

Originally posted by BroncoCy
    I am still in shock on how a team doesn't even get 150 yards of total offense and still puts 33 on the board.
    They had a total net yards of 85. That is truly amazing.