Its all about the business

All of the offseason moves by the broncos IMO have been good ones. But when you sit back and look at them again you can get a sense the shanny and bowlen are trying to stir up some buzz abou the good old Orange and Blue. The pick on clarret and now possibly Mr. Rice coming to town and the Importation of the D-line from clevland, they all have had the media finally talking about Denver.

With the media talking up Denver people who watch sports shows will have more of an intrest in the Broncos making the team money. When the trade went down for Champ I had more intrest in the skins just to see how CP would do. So when you make FA news it may result into $$$$$$$$$.

So what do you all think?

I think they are trying to improve the team and go to the Super Bowl.

This off season IMO is one that could go both ways. It could end up winning us the Super Bowl, but it very well could give us a sub 500 season. It is all up to how the new player do. I guess we will find out by week 5. I say that b/c it is going to take a while to fit together and play as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncobizz72
    All of the offseason moves by the broncos IMO have been good ones. But when you sit back and look at them again you can get a sense the shanny and bowlen are trying to stir up some buzz abou the good old Orange and Blue. The pick on clarret and now possibly Mr. Rice coming to town and the Importation of the D-line from clevland, they all have had the media finally talking about Denver.

With the media talking up Denver people who watch sports shows will have more of an intrest in the Broncos making the team money. When the trade went down for Champ I had more intrest in the skins just to see how CP would do. So when you make FA news it may result into $$$$$$$$$.

So what do you all think?
    I partially agree. But I think that the best magnet for fans is a winning, exciting team, so I think that the number one priority is making the team stronger. The first order considerations are (I think) getting the best players available.

But, if two players are perceived as equally good, maybe the media impact could be used as tie breaker.

There is no question its money! This kind of media attention translates into cash! People are going to want to go to these games or watch in on TV! When we play, everyone will be watching and analyzing!