Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    could someone make me a sig with Jacoby Ellsbury and Carl Crawford (Boston Red Sox) for me I'll Cp you for it

Quote Originally Posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    could someone make me a sig with Jacoby Ellsbury and Carl Crawford (Boston Red Sox) for me I'll Cp you for it
    i might be able to. give me a couple days or so

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    i might be able to. give me a couple days or so
    thanks man

Could someone make me a new sig with Josh Beckett and Jon Lester on it for me ... I'll CP you for it

It's that time again My favourite Rangers player has left the team and my sig is now defunct.

If anyone is up for the challenge, would they mind making me a new one? Preferably close to the sig I have now, but with Knowshon Moreno in front of the Broncos badge and either Nikica Jelavic, Steven Naismith or Steven Davis in front of the Rangers badge in the picture, with the Scotland flag in the middle if possible.

I understand it's a bit of a project but if anyone would be willing let me know and I'll throw some CP your way! Thanks in advance for any responses

I also have a request for anyone up to the challenge. I would like a sig that has Eddy Mac on one side and Eric Decker on the other sorta like a past to present type look, but what ever the creator feels like doing is okay with me. Thanks in advance