Any college ballers you want badly next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PRBronco
    Bench Warmer
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kerkhoff1
    Why in the world would you not want reggie bush.....the guy is an AMAZING athlete he can do it all he is LT coming out of college execpt alot faster and alot better hand and alot better moves not as much power though but who needs power whne you can run circles around everyone
    Can he rush the passer or occupy 2 blockers? I'm aware that he's a sensation, and drafting the BAP is always a good strategy, but our defensive line is gonna be gross at the end of next season, and it's gonna need some serious front office love.

If reggie bush is as good as everyone thinks he is, and he's around when we have our skins pick, i'm sure we'll be able to trade down. (who knows, maybe we'll be able to rip the skins off again? )

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

Comment

• mrsolo
      Bench Warmer
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by PRBronco
      Can he rush the passer or occupy 2 blockers? I'm aware that he's a sensation, and drafting the BAP is always a good strategy, but our defensive line is gonna be gross at the end of next season, and it's gonna need some serious front office love.

If reggie bush is as good as everyone thinks he is, and he's around when we have our skins pick, i'm sure we'll be able to trade down. (who knows, maybe we'll be able to rip the skins off again? )

I may have mentioned it before, but i will again. Dusty Dvoracek from Oklahoma. Remember all the hype about Tommie Harris, and how well he's done at Chicago? The last season Dvoracek and Harris played together at OU, Dusty outplayed him. He just didn't get the publicity that Tommie did.
      I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

• daniel80111
        Practice Squad
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kerkhoff1
        Why in the world would you not want reggie bush.....the guy is an AMAZING athlete he can do it all he is LT coming out of college execpt alot faster and alot better hand and alot better moves not as much power though but who needs power whne you can run circles around everyone

Thats a great point. He has great hands and excellent field awareness along with that athletic ability. He would do wonders for any team. Plus he is always looking for ways to get better, takes every practice seriously, and is always confident in us that we'll make him the best player possible. But if anyone remembers Gale Sayers...that's who he really reminds me of.

Comment

• Dub-DeuceKnight
          Bench Warmer
          • Apr 2004

for those who say we don't need Reggie Bush, you aren't looking at him the right way.
          He isn't (just) a running back, he's so much more than that he could be the receiver the future for us, or just the overall offensive weapon of our offense in the future.
          That said I also like kiwi, Leinart, Jacobs, and ferguson.

Comment

• DURANGO BRONCO
            Bench Warmer
            • Apr 2005

Who I would like to see drafted really depends on how the following questions are answered:

1. Can Jake become more proficient in the red zone, and reduce his turnovers?

If not we look hard at QB's (Leinart, Young, Miller)

2. Will Ashley or Darius step up their game to be big time play makers?

Reggie Bush will be a superstar at slot.

3. Will a dependable d-line evolve?

No strong feel for any college d-lineman yet.

4. If 1,2,3 are yes we should draft Ferguson

We really have the leverage to do whatever we want in the 06 draft. Two first round picks equate a top 3 pick (probably better to keep both)

Comment

Working...
            X