Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What is your FEAR?

Now give me all these "afraid of food" fears. Say what your true fear is deep down inside.

My fear is heights or open water. Sometimes I can stand the heights but they always say never look down which I do so sometimes I freak.

Open water........ it's never really happend...... but when I go fishing with my dad it lurks in the back of my mind.

I dont do well in cars, if I am not the driver...

I am afraid of dieing before I accomplish all of my goals...
    ---IZAAK

Quote Originally Posted by IZAAK
    I dont do well in cars, if I am not the driver...

I am afraid of dieing before I accomplish all of my goals...
    Some drivers are crazy, they go too damn fast. I got my license about 4 months ago and I agree....... I trust myself more then my friend..... or my dad lol. My mom is better then my dad at driving!

hate being up close to snakes
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Broncofan/Sharepsig.jpg[/IMG]
    sig made by releasethebeast7
    super bowl here we come

I used to be afraid of heights...then I built towers for a living...I went as high as 480 feet which is plenty, although I had co-workers who had climbed 1200 feet...although it was my job, I was still terrified...I had days that were better than others...
    I wouldn't necessarily say that I am "afraid" per-se of spiders...I have an intense disdain for them....if I see them, I grimace and go and find the largest phone book possible....I do not fear them so much that I won't kill them...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

when i was younger i wasnt afraid of anything,,,,, i really excpected to go out in a blaze of glory before i was thirty,,,,,the live hard die young thing.

now my greatest fear is to be seperated from my sons through death....i fear losing my sons..just as much as i fear leaving them

Dont mind snkaes,spiders or any animals really but im afraid of Dying without living my life to the fullest. Thats why i try and live life with no regrets, happens you know
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-25-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    when i was younger i wasnt afraid of anything,,,,, i really excpected to go out in a blaze of glory before i was thirty,,,,,the live hard die young thing.

now my greatest fear is to be seperated from my sons through death....i fear losing my sons..just as much as i fear leaving them
    I still sometimes think im on top of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco16
    I still sometimes think im on top of the world!
    live long and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad John
    I wouldn't necessarily say that I am "afraid" per-se of spiders...I have an intense disdain for them....if I see them, I grimace and go and find the largest phone book possible....I do not fear them so much that I won't kill them...
    Exactly, I'm not comfortable if I see a spider in the house and I don't kill it. I have to find the lest he finds me as I sleep.
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-25-2018 at 12:51 PM.

I am afraid of being buried alive.

OH, also, I hate blood, and all of the crap. And, I would hate to have someone slit my throat. UGGH, it kills thinking about it.

"Fear itself"...

Seriously though, my greatest fear is failure. As I have aged I have come to accept the fact that we as humans will inevitably fail at one time or another, this does not however alter my fears of failure and that fear in turn pushes me to be as anal and detail oriented in every task I undertake so as to avoid the potential of failing.

I'm also really, really scared that EMCF really is Julian.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    OH, also, I hate blood, and all of the crap. And, I would hate to have someone slit my throat. UGGH, it kills thinking about it.

man you must watch alot of scary shows

Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    Well I guess you wouldn't like a class that im in this summer at a TC......... X ray tech......... basicly a medical assistant with lots of blood and crap.