Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

What is your FEAR?

Now give me all these "afraid of food" fears. Say what your true fear is deep down inside.

My fear is heights or open water. Sometimes I can stand the heights but they always say never look down which I do so sometimes I freak.

Open water........ it's never really happend...... but when I go fishing with my dad it lurks in the back of my mind.

I dont do well in cars, if I am not the driver...

I am afraid of dieing before I accomplish all of my goals...
    ---IZAAK

Quote Originally Posted by IZAAK
    I dont do well in cars, if I am not the driver...

I am afraid of dieing before I accomplish all of my goals...
    Some drivers are crazy, they go too damn fast. I got my license about 4 months ago and I agree....... I trust myself more then my friend..... or my dad lol. My mom is better then my dad at driving!

hate being up close to snakes
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Broncofan/Sharepsig.jpg[/IMG]
    sig made by releasethebeast7
    super bowl here we come

I used to be afraid of heights...then I built towers for a living...I went as high as 480 feet which is plenty, although I had co-workers who had climbed 1200 feet...although it was my job, I was still terrified...I had days that were better than others...
    I wouldn't necessarily say that I am "afraid" per-se of spiders...I have an intense disdain for them....if I see them, I grimace and go and find the largest phone book possible....I do not fear them so much that I won't kill them...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

when i was younger i wasnt afraid of anything,,,,, i really excpected to go out in a blaze of glory before i was thirty,,,,,the live hard die young thing.

now my greatest fear is to be seperated from my sons through death....i fear losing my sons..just as much as i fear leaving them

Dont mind snkaes,spiders or any animals really but im afraid of Dying without living my life to the fullest. Thats why i try and live life with no regrets, happens you know
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-25-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho
    when i was younger i wasnt afraid of anything,,,,, i really excpected to go out in a blaze of glory before i was thirty,,,,,the live hard die young thing.

now my greatest fear is to be seperated from my sons through death....i fear losing my sons..just as much as i fear leaving them
    I still sometimes think im on top of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad John
    I wouldn't necessarily say that I am "afraid" per-se of spiders...I have an intense disdain for them....if I see them, I grimace and go and find the largest phone book possible....I do not fear them so much that I won't kill them...
    Exactly, I'm not comfortable if I see a spider in the house and I don't kill it. I have to find the lest he finds me as I sleep.
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-25-2018 at 12:51 PM.

You know what ... I am scared of lots of stuff:

Heights
    Public Restrooms
    People that don't wash their hands
    Doorknobs in public areas
    Floors in public areas
    Public Areas ( in general )
    Meat ( I don't like the idea of eating boody, fleshy stuff )
    Water ( a phobia that my mother created for me ) - her Best Friend drowned when she was little and she was there when they found the body.
    Last edited by Dawgfan; 06-22-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Right now, I would say that I worry about my wife's safety. I don;t want that knock at the door.

But overall, really, we all go at some point, so fear is a useless emotion. Overcome it.

I'm still alot of years away from this.....but I would have to say the same fear that Topscribe has right now.....Having to wear 'Depends' or how Topscribe likes to call them "Grampers".....anyway at this moment, designers are coming out with clothing that actually hide the shape of your " Grampers".....Good News Topscribe......

Also the threat that Topscribe made, "If the Broncos don't go to the play-offs this year, he will wear a thong in his city of residence"......Please dear God, let the......

I don't have many of the typical fears, but I am afraid of waking up in the middle of the night to something tickling my feet only to discover it's actually some 3 foot tall kid with an adult-like face chewing on my toenails.

That'd be pretty freaky, but I don't know - maybe it's just me...
    Winter is Coming!

I'm scared to death when somebody sneezes near me ... I panic that I'm gonna get sick and start taking all kinds of zinc and vitamin c ...

bugs - crickets ... just hate them, they creep me out. Roaches - horrified of them ... scorpions ... snakes .... bears.... mountain lions ... wolves ... coyotes ... but above everything else someone sneezing near me is probably my # 1 fear.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris