Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Needles. I hate needles.

Oh, and I'm always scared I'm going to lock my keys in my car.
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-25-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Cool

i am afraid of heights
    [IMG]http://img297.echo.cx/img297/2730/bronco8534sig1yg.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]sig made by snk16[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/2481/animation35ak.gif [/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=3]I adopted Ebenezar Ekuban[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR]

You know what ... I am scared of lots of stuff:

Heights
    Public Restrooms
    People that don't wash their hands
    Doorknobs in public areas
    Floors in public areas
    Public Areas ( in general )
    Meat ( I don't like the idea of eating boody, fleshy stuff )
    Water ( a phobia that my mother created for me ) - her Best Friend drowned when she was little and she was there when they found the body.
    Last edited by Dawgfan; 06-22-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Right now, I would say that I worry about my wife's safety. I don;t want that knock at the door.

But overall, really, we all go at some point, so fear is a useless emotion. Overcome it.

I'm still alot of years away from this.....but I would have to say the same fear that Topscribe has right now.....Having to wear 'Depends' or how Topscribe likes to call them "Grampers".....anyway at this moment, designers are coming out with clothing that actually hide the shape of your " Grampers".....Good News Topscribe......

Also the threat that Topscribe made, "If the Broncos don't go to the play-offs this year, he will wear a thong in his city of residence"......Please dear God, let the......

I don't have many of the typical fears, but I am afraid of waking up in the middle of the night to something tickling my feet only to discover it's actually some 3 foot tall kid with an adult-like face chewing on my toenails.

That'd be pretty freaky, but I don't know - maybe it's just me...
    Winter is Coming!

Yeah...I could see where that might be a cause of concern........

See? This is why you "search" before you create a new post.......

Anywho..... public bathrooms in high foot traffic areas with the push button lock. There is no way to make sure it's working or you set it properly like a deadbolt style lock.

My fear is that it's not set right and as I lean forward to clean myself someone comes walking in and "oh hi!"!!! And with the high foot traffic a few peepers peep my white hiney as they walk by. Especially if it's at work and you then have to face your coworkers everyday knowing the horror burned into their memories.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I'm scared to death when somebody sneezes near me ... I panic that I'm gonna get sick and start taking all kinds of zinc and vitamin c ...

bugs - crickets ... just hate them, they creep me out. Roaches - horrified of them ... scorpions ... snakes .... bears.... mountain lions ... wolves ... coyotes ... but above everything else someone sneezing near me is probably my # 1 fear.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I'm scared to death when somebody sneezes near me ... I panic that I'm gonna get sick and start taking all kinds of zinc and vitamin c ...

bugs - crickets ... just hate them, they creep me out. Roaches - horrified of them ... scorpions ... snakes .... bears.... mountain lions ... wolves ... coyotes ... but above everything else someone sneezing near me is probably my # 1 fear.
    How about is an animal sneezes near you? My little pup sneezes in my face from time to time. Yes, it is gross!!

Acrophobia. In the past, I've been involved in scattering ashes from the middle of the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge west of Taos. It's a major highway travelled by big trucks. The bridge bounces and the guardrail used to be about two feet high. I think they've increased the height of the railing since then. I was so scared once that I almost crawled back. I generally avoid the edge of precipices.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Acrophobia. In the past, I've been involved in scattering ashes from the middle of the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge west of Taos. It's a major highway travelled by big trucks. The bridge bounces and the guardrail used to be about two feet high. I think they've increased the height of the railing since then. I was so scared once that I almost crawled back. I generally avoid the edge of precipices.
    Have you seen pictures from the "walks" on the edge of cliffs where you're literally walking on only a foot or two of support? That looks scary! But the nut in me would love to try it!

Someone farting in my face while I'm yawning.

#1 Living forever
    #2 Being buried alive
    #3 Heights/drowning
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!