Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ty Law

Yes . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    Why don't you think that he would improve our secondary. He is a Bad Ass player when he plays the whole season.
    He was very good in his time . . .

-----

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    He was very good in his time . . .

-----
    ANd I still believe that he is very good.

That makes two of you!

He may well be. What gives me mixed emotions is when we bring in an old feller, we may well have to send packing a promising young prospect. Unless there is a dire need--which I don't believe there is at that position, especially at the price he would likely command--I would think we have other priorities.

IMHO.

-----

He may well be. What gives me mixed emotions is when we bring in an old feller, we may well have to send packing a promising young prospect. Unless there is a dire need--which I don't believe there is at that position, especially at the price he would likely command--I would think we have other priorities.

IMHO.

-----
    True, I always hate seeing the young guys go, especially when they might have the talent. In this case if we ended up getting Law, then it would be Browner or Roc that would probably have to leave, and I would hate to see that.

Yes . . .

True, I always hate seeing the young guys go, especially when they might have the talent. In this case if we ended up getting Law, then it would be Browner or Roc that would probably have to leave, and I would hate to see that.
    Well, I may be wrong. Goodness knows that has happened before.

If the Broncos were to bring someone such as Law in, they would have my full support as a fan. I would figure they know their jobs better than I do. Meanwhile, however, that is just my opinion.

-----

Well, I may be wrong. Goodness knows that has happened before.

If the Broncos were to bring someone such as Law in, they would have my full support as a fan. I would figure they know their jobs better than I do. Meanwhile, however, that is just my opinion.

-----
    Well, you get a for being a true fan no matter what!

Cool

he still is very good but he costs too much money and the broncos cant afford him
    [IMG]http://img297.echo.cx/img297/2730/bronco8534sig1yg.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]sig made by snk16[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/2481/animation35ak.gif [/IMG]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=3]I adopted Ebenezar Ekuban[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR]

The Broncos don't have the type of money to gamble on that position (CB) with Law. Plus with the amount of draft picks we put in this draft toward CB it wouldn't be smart to throw more money in that area. Hopefully Champ can be as good of a mentor as well as a player.

i wouldnt be apposed to another proven veteran cb but he has to come alot cheaper than law and be willing to be a nickel or dime. i think law will choose to go somewhere he can most likely start.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ