Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Terrell Owens Rumor

There is rumors goin around that the eagles might be trading him, and al davis (raiders) might be interested..

People are sayin jerry porter to eagles for T.O.

what do ya'll think? I'll be scared if that happens. I doubt there is any truth to this though considering they are strapped for cash and Woodsan has a 10 mil salary this season lol

I don't think the Raiders have enough cash. But they already reek of bad attitude and lack of class...without TO.

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

There cant be anyway the Raiders can afford him. And who would take just Jerry Porter for TO? Maybe Jerry Porter and a early draft pick next year, maybe.

i forgot here is the link to the rumor

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nfl/index.html

yea...it would be very scary...but i dont think it will happen....they are strapped with cash...i jjst dont see how they could get arguably the top 2 WR's in the game right now.... but i am glad that they have money issues....... I also dont think that they would want two of the Biggest -egoed people in the league on the same team....

PLEASE DONT LET THIS TRADE HAPPEN!!!!!!
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellthebest
    I also dont think that they would want two of the Biggest -egoed people in the league on the same team....

PLEASE DONT LET THIS TRADE HAPPEN!!!!!!

hahah i see what you mean, but come on look who we're talkin' about here....AL DAVIS!!!!

Ignore the rumor... it can't and won't happen. Even if it does...it only means you will have the two biggest head cases on the same team, fighting for the ball. I will actually make the Raiders WEAKER in the long run.

This rumor is truly just a dead subject.... unless you wish to talk conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    Ignore the rumor... it can't and won't happen. Even if it does...it only means you will have the two biggest head cases on the same team, fighting for the ball. I will actually make the Raiders WEAKER in the long run.

This rumor is truly just a dead subject.... unless you wish to talk conjecture.
    You're right. Just to fit him under the cap, they would be forced to do some bold moves (could they make an Owens/Woodson trade?). Probably Davis started all this just to "steal" press from the Broncos, who have been taking the spotlight recently.

Quote Originally Posted by trvrpryc
    hahah i see what you mean, but come on look who we're talkin' about here....AL DAVIS!!!!

lol....yea, your right....lol

Now that i look at the link, i realize that it will not happen...he is just giving his opinion......and like ravage said....you would have the two biggest heads in the league on your team.... thhe link has no offiical evidence that he is even interested.... so i feel better now...

It would probably take both of them on the same offense to overcome their defensive problems.

remember this isnt about TO wanting to move away from the team, it's about him wanting a new deal, if he gets traded, then he'll want a new deal from new team still, and the raiders just dont have that kind of money floating around unless they do a TO for woodson trade, but the raiders would be incredibly stupid to do that

Ya they wouldnt just trade it stright up t.o for porter

The rumor i heard was T.O. and lito sheepard for woodson and porter....and im sure if that trade did happen, there would be draft picks involved also....I personally wouldnt mind seeing what the offense would be like with owens and moss, but i like porter, plus he was just signed to a 5-yr contract extension. I thinks its just givin people somethin to talk about, but then again, no one really thought the vikings/raiders would trade off either. I dont put it past Big Al to do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by oaklandxraiderx
    The rumor i heard was T.O. and lito sheepard for woodson and porter....
    heard the same thing. i personally dont like the idea of trading Porter for Owens. Porter has been loyal, is fine with giving way to Moss, and is a team Veteran.

TO has been a cancer at every team he has played for, bad mouthed coaches and fellow teamates and wants the ball all the time and the spotlight.

i do like Lito Shepard for Woodson, clear up more cap room.