Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think this really could happen..............I know you will hate me for saying this.......but i would love it bring it on

Those 2 on the same team nothing but problems.....this would put the icing on the cake............Raiders would be a laughing stock

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Fan
    I think this really could happen..............I know you will hate me for saying this.......but i would love it bring it on

Those 2 on the same team nothing but problems.....this would put the icing on the cake............Raiders would be a laughing stock

It would be interesting to see but I'd rather not play those two guys anyway.

I'm not scared!! We have Roc Alexander!!
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan76
    I say 'Just say NO to T.O.'
    But, I think it's funny reading this seeing that you donk fans are scared of it.

Still, I think the team imploding from the two egos would be a far more likely scenario, in which case, us "donks" would definatly not fear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry1977
    I'm not scared!! We have Roc Alexander!!

Can you smell what the Roc is cooking?

owens going to oakland

this was in fanball.com, sorry i dont know how to make a link.

"The Raiders' busy offseason may not be over yet. Philadelphia television station WPVI is reporting that there is a trade in the works that would send disgruntled wideout Terrell Owens, who had 1,200 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Eagles last season, to Oakland in exchange for Jerry Porter and possibly a draft pick. Porter caught 64 balls for 998 yards and nine touchdowns in 2004. "

Good lord there offense could be deadily. good think kerry collins is still at the healm.

THANKS WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

i dont think it would really be all that much better. porter's a good reciever. not as good as owens but good none the less. i cant see any way that TO and moss could co-exist on the same offense.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

http://www.fanball.com/fb/newsbreakers.cfm

June 30, 2005 6:23 PM ET
    Eagles: Owens joining Moss in Oakland?
    The News

"The Raiders' busy offseason may not be over yet. Philadelphia television station WPVI is reporting that there is a trade in the works that would send disgruntled wideout Terrell Owens, who had 1,200 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Eagles last season, to Oakland in exchange for receiver Jerry Porter. Porter caught 64 balls for 998 yards and nine touchdowns in 2004.

"Our View

"While this deal may look lopsided at first glance, it is important to remember that Porter is five years younger than Owens and hasn't been a major pain in butt this entire offseason. The Eagles are not an organization that tolerates a lot of insubordination from its players, so the prospect of getting a young, talented receiver and a high draft pick might be enough to convince them to ship Owens to California. This trade is nothing more than a rumor right now, but we'll keep you updated of any developments and provide in-depth fantasy analysis if the deal actually goes through."

Still a rumor . . .

-----

If it went through, my questions would be:

How could they pay him?

Could Moss and Owens possibly coexist?

The Raiders couldn't throw the ball enough times in a season to satisfy both Moss and T.O. By midseason, it may be open warfare in the locker room.

It's a good thing that they picked up a running back this year to pass block for the wide outs. He, T.O., Randy, and the QB may be each trying to throw the other three under the bus as soon as things start to go wrong.

I would love to see it. I'll bet the Oakland media is giddy with anticipation.

so they have one of the lowest salary caps in the NFL and they want to take a cap hit on porter by trading him and bringing in owens salary.

this is not just a rumor......its a laughable rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan76
    I say 'Just say NO to T.O.'
    But, I think it's funny reading this seeing that you donk fans are scared of it.

Whos scared read my thread.......I say BRING IT ON

Then by week 5 or 6 they should both walk of the field because neither one of them will be getting enough balls.....................lol

Very odd

The Raiders would have to throw in Charles Woodson to make the cap work, cause T.O. wants a new deal which = More $$$ and the Raiders don't have the cap space to give him more $$$......
    [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkOrange]2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

That toilet of a stadium is not big enough for both of them, theur ego's and greed for the football woulf tear them apart why not also bring in Keyshawn Johnson as well
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!