Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best Free Agent Safety

Who is the best free safety in th free agency? Maybe Broncos can a safety out of the free agency.

Are you kidding me?? We don't need any more safety's.

Look at that word and it looks weird
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

lance shulters would probably be the best free agent safety, although we could not afford him. he was due a 2.75m base and a 4.2m cap hit this season before the titans cut him and there is expected to be a bidding war for him.

hopefully ferguson plays well in coverage this year, allowing leseur and browner time to learn the position at this level.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

We're stacked at both safety postitions. Lynch and Kennoy starting, LeSeur, Browner, Ferguson etc. etc.
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Pig Prather (lol) Where Is He Anyway And Marcus Ray Also. Lance Schulters Is The Best Out There, But Would You Like To See Eric Brown Back In A Broncos Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlue
    We're stacked at both safety postitions. Lynch and Kennoy starting, LeSeur, Browner, Ferguson etc. etc.
    Kennoy Kennedy is gone.

-----

S*!*
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    -Kobe Bryant-

We're still stacked .
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    -Kobe Bryant-

How can we be stacked, if we only have 1 good saftey?

Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    How can we be stacked, if we only have 1 good saftey?
    No we have 0 good safeties.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSmoke
    Uhh, we have John Lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSmoke
    I believe Lynch made it to the pro bowl did he not.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline
    I believe Lynch made it to the pro bowl did he not.
    I believe he did.

I think Furgeson is a better safety than Kennedy anway. Kennedy was for one thing.. the BIG hit. If he didn't get that, he was useless.

Lynch. He played ok. But don't put too much into the 'pro-bowl' nomination. Everyone knows thats a popularity contest. If you have a famous name, most likely you get voted in because people don't get to watch all the games.. and vote for the name they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    I think Furgeson is a better safety than Kennedy anway. Kennedy was for one thing.. the BIG hit. If he didn't get that, he was useless.

Lynch. He played ok. But don't put too much into the 'pro-bowl' nomination. Everyone knows thats a popularity contest. If you have a famous name, most likely you get voted in because people don't get to watch all the games.. and vote for the name they know.
    Excellent post. Everyone read Ravage's post. JOHN LYNCH IS NOT THAT GOOD! He is basically what Kenoy is, a running stuffing DB. You have to do more in the defensive backfield than stuff the run.