• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoRo
    Playmaker
    • Jun 2004

Read some magazine on us

According to Street and Smith, Athlon and Lindys( i been reading up alot...so I donno where this particular comment came from )

The broncos have low depth at Linebacker if they hope to use a 3-4....also O-line depth is a definite issue, that may hurt their postseason chances
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551
  • topscribe
    RIP BFC, D-Will, Damien
    • Apr 2005

Wilson, D.J. Williams, Gold, Sykes, Pierce, Chukwurah, Steele, Burns. Low in depth? Wherever you read that, the writer has no clue that we may be the deepest in the league at the LB position!

The Oline is perennially among the best. Foster, Lepsis, and Nalen are among the best. Then we went out and signed a former starter in Spikes, a proven capable backup in Clement, drafted a thoroughly underrated Myers, and put House on the Oline.

The problem is . . . . and I have seen it over and over for years and years . . . . people who do not know the Broncos write about the Broncos.

-----

Comment

• BVP
      Starter
      • Feb 2005

Barely any writers take the time to actually look into what the Broncos have done this off-season. They don't look at the Broncos strong at LB, probably cause we don't have as many big name players like the Ravens or the Patriots. But why believe these writers? Only believe articles about the Broncos that come out of the Broncos magazine.
      sigpic

Comment

• Jared
        Retired Mod
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
        According to Street and Smith, Athlon and Lindys( i been reading up alot...so I donno where this particular comment came from )

The broncos have low depth at Linebacker if they hope to use a 3-4....also O-line depth is a definite issue, that may hurt their postseason chances

Considering the base is a 4-3, I guess the point of this article is completely worthless.

Man, you'd think a guy who writes about the NFL for a living would know that.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

• MoFo_JoRo
          Playmaker
          • Jun 2004

Well, the article was as of may 1st, so they were still hearin the 3-4 rumors
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• ttejuco
            Bench Warmer
            • Jan 2005

I wish Adam Schefter was still covering the Broncos instead of NFL Network. He's one of the few reporters who knows anything about the Broncos...considering he covered them for 15 years...

Comment

Working...
            X