Thread: ty law on espn

ty law on espn

Law sayson espn he wont play for the vet min and would retire bofor he would
    from what ive seen on espn and web site thats all hes going to get what do think about this

he better get use to hearing vet minimum, nobody is gonna pay the salary he wants. He's a great corner, but injuries are a big issue. Teams aren't gonna risk alot of money on that
    [img]http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/Top%20Stories/2004/lynch_john_040809.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Gouger
    he better get use to hearing vet minimum, nobody is gonna pay the salary he wants. He's a great corner, but injuries are a big issue. Teams aren't gonna risk alot of money on that
    I would.

Well didn't he just break his foot? Bell dislocated his shoulder and broke a finger and had hamstring problems while Walls dislocated his shoulder 3 times and i don't see us just getting rid of them even tho he wants the $$$ i would like to have him. We took chances on other people who had some injury problems and stuff.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

But also his age is a problem, he wants a 4 year deal, but he is already 30 years old, so teams don't want to take a risk on a 30 year old who just broke his foot, and is coming off a surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by BVP
    But also his age is a problem, he wants a 4 year deal, but he is already 30 years old, so teams don't want to take a risk on a 30 year old who just broke his foot, and is coming off a surgery.

yea, that is the problem with the pro's, once you hit 30, you are almost considered old
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

he's also almost to physical in his coverage...with the enforcement of the 5 yard rule, that almost would limit him.........plus playing on the broncos would surly put a microscope on his coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Invesco
    I would.
    Thats why your not a GM haha

Quote Originally Posted by dabreeze1984
    Thats why your not a GM haha
    Thankfully.