DeAngelo Williams

now Im not saying I want Denver to take him in next years draft because Tatum Bell will be awsome...........but I was wondering where do you think this Memphis HB will go?

San Fran. He Reminds Me Of Emmitt And L.t. I Like Tatum But His Pad Level Is Way To High I Don't Want To See Him On Jacked-up .

Quote Originally Posted by nas1
    San Fran. He Reminds Me Of Emmitt And L.t. I Like Tatum But His Pad Level Is Way To High I Don't Want To See Him On Jacked-up .

Yeah maybe San Fran. it just depends on how Frank Gore does this year.

I just started this thread because this guy is good. and I was just wondering where you guys think he would go.

I saw him play last year. He had about 245 yards against us and made it look like 30. The kid is the real deal. He accelerates so fast when people get near him, I can only compare it to Daunte Hall. Williams will be the #2 overall pick if he stays healthy. He's so good, that he will leapfrog D'Brickishaw or Leinart especially since Danny Wimprie isnt there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nas1
    Lmao. Dont worry, If Tatum gets hurt we got the Big Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    I saw him play last year. He had about 245 yards against us and made it look like 30. The kid is the real deal. He accelerates so fast when people get near him, I can only compare it to Daunte Hall. Williams will be the #2 overall pick if he stays healthy. He's so good, that he will leapfrog D'Brickishaw or Leinart especially since Danny Wimprie isnt there anymore.

I have only seen one game that he played him..........and it was the bowl game last year where he got hurt. but man was he great.

Lmao. Dont worry, If Tatum gets hurt we got the Big Mo.
    LMAO I hope your kidding. As of right now, Mo is 4th on the depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSmoke
    LMAO I hope your kidding. As of right now, Mo is 4th on the depth chart
    Everyone has to start somewhere.

Everyone has to start somewhere.
    Shhhhsh! You really want to start a rumble with the "Ron Dayne is God crowd"?

Let's watch the pre-season and let the chips fall where they may! We'll know soon enough whether "Big Mo" is more "Big" (as in "why yes, I WOULD like you to super-size those fries") or whether he's more "Mo" (as in "momentum")!

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel
    Shhhhsh! You really want to start a rumble with the "Ron Dayne is God crowd"?

Let's watch the pre-season and let the chips fall where they may! We'll know soon enough whether "Big Mo" is more "Big" (as in "why yes, I WOULD like you to super-size those fries") or whether he's more "Mo" (as in "momentum")!

Just sometimes you have a sense of humor. Way to legal in most of your posts.

Good one on this. Points, if the computer wil let me, to YOU.
    Last edited by Jrhampton; 07-11-2005 at 02:51 PM.