Page 2727 of 2736 FirstFirst ... 1727 2227 2627 2677 2717 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... LastLast
Results 40,891 to 40,905 of 41028
  1. #40891
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
    Artist: Garbage
    Album: Beautiful Garbage
    Released: 2001
    Lips in the Hills - The Blue Oyster Cult (from the 1980 album, "Cultosaurus Erectus")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  2. #40892
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Lips in the Hills - The Blue Oyster Cult (from the 1980 album, "Cultosaurus Erectus")
    Run To The Hills
    Artist: Iron Maiden
    Album: The Number of the Beast
    Released: 1982
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  3. #40893
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Run To The Hills
    Artist: Iron Maiden
    Album: The Number of the Beast
    Released: 1982
    One of my favorite Maiden songs...especially the version on 85's, "Live After Death"

    I Talk to the Wind - King Crimson (off the bands '69 debut album, "In the Court of the Crimson King")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  4. #40894
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    One of my favorite Maiden songs...especially the version on 85's, "Live After Death"

    I Talk to the Wind - King Crimson (off the bands '69 debut album, "In the Court of the Crimson King")
    Wind Of Change
    Artist: Scorpions
    Album: Crazy World
    Released: 1990
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  5. #40895
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Wind Of Change
    Artist: Scorpions
    Album: Crazy World
    Released: 1990
    Wind Power - Thomas Dolby (from the '82 album, "The Golden Age of Wireless")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  6. #40896
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Wind Power - Thomas Dolby (from the '82 album, "The Golden Age of Wireless")
    “Power of Love”
    -Huey Lewis and the News”

  7. #40897
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    “Power of Love”
    -Huey Lewis and the News”


    Turn on Your Lovelight--Grateful Dead
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 09-17-2019 at 07:35 PM.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

    --J.R.R. Tolkien

  8. #40898
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,469
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post


    Turn on Your Lovelight--Grateful Dead
    Turn Up The Radio
    Artist: Autograph
    Album: Sign In Please
    Released: 1984
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  9. #40899
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Turn Up The Radio
    Artist: Autograph
    Album: Sign In Please
    Released: 1984
    Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo (from the '82 album, "Call of the West")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  10. #40900
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo (from the '82 album, "Call of the West")
    ^ Interesting choice! I haven't heard or even thought of this one-hit wonder in a long time!

    Video Killed The Radio Star
    Artist: The Buggles
    Album: The Age of Plastic
    Released: 1980



    ^First video to ever play on MTV
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  11. #40901
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    ^ Interesting choice! I haven't heard or even thought of this one-hit wonder in a long time!

    Video Killed The Radio Star
    Artist: The Buggles
    Album: The Age of Plastic
    Released: 1980



    ^First video to ever play on MTV
    Cool...a couple interesting notes:

    1) Doom metal band Celtic Frost covered Mexican Radio on their '87 album, "Into the Pandemonium"
    2) Speaking of Buggles...I saw Yes in 1980 touring the Drama album after The Buggles joined the band : Trevor Horn on vox and Geoff Downes on keyboards

    Devil's Radio - George Harrison (from his '87 comeback album, "Cloud 9")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  12. #40902
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Cool...a couple interesting notes:

    1) Doom metal band Celtic Frost covered Mexican Radio on their '87 album, "Into the Pandemonium"
    2) Speaking of Buggles...I saw Yes in 1980 touring the Drama album after The Buggles joined the band : Trevor Horn on vox and Geoff Downes on keyboards

    Devil's Radio - George Harrison (from his '87 comeback album, "Cloud 9")
    Radio Free Europe
    Artist: R.E.M.
    Album: Murmur
    Released: 1983
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  13. #40903
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Radio Free Europe
    Artist: R.E.M.
    Album: Murmur
    Released: 1983


    Freebird-- Lynyrd Skynyrd
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

    --J.R.R. Tolkien

  14. #40904
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,291
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post


    Freebird-- Lynyrd Skynyrd
    At first glance I thought, how am I going to match "Freebird"...but according to wiki, Skynyrd's "Freebird" is actually "Free Bird" so I don't feel I'm cheating if I choose one word or the other

    Bird of Prey - Uriah Heep (off their '71 album, "Salisbury")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  15. #40905
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    At first glance I thought, how am I going to match "Freebird"...but according to wiki, Skynyrd's "Freebird" is actually "Free Bird" so I don't feel I'm cheating if I choose one word or the other

    Bird of Prey - Uriah Heep (off their '71 album, "Salisbury")
    And Your Bird Can Sing -- The Beatles from Revolver (1966)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •