Page 2711 of 2728 FirstFirst ... 1711 2211 2611 2661 2701 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2721 ... LastLast
Results 40,651 to 40,665 of 40908
  1. #40651
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Boy Crazy - The Tubes (from their 1975 debut album of the same name)


    Wish I was Crazy again-- Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

    ― Mark Twain



  2. #40652
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

    Wish I was Crazy again-- Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings
    One Rainy Wish - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (from the 1967 album, "Axis Bold as Love")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  3. #40653
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    One Rainy Wish - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (from the 1967 album, "Axis Bold as Love")
    Another Rainy Night (Without You) -- Queensr˙che from Empire (1990)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  4. #40654
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Another Rainy Night (Without You) -- Queensr˙che from Empire (1990)
    Ah Queensryche! Not into prog metal myself but have a good friend that can't get enough of them

    Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel (from the 1980 album, "Peter Gabriel" aka, "Peter Gabriel III" or "Melt")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  5. #40655
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Ah Queensryche! Not into prog metal myself but have a good friend that can't get enough of them

    Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel (from the 1980 album, "Peter Gabriel" aka, "Peter Gabriel III" or "Melt")


    Alaska The Last Frontier-- Atz Kilcher and Jewel
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

    ― Mark Twain



  6. #40656
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post


    Alaska The Last Frontier-- Atz Kilcher and Jewel
    Energy Frontier - Frank Zappa (from, "The Crux of the Biscuit", an album of outtakes from the 1974 album "Apostrophe")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  7. #40657
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Energy Frontier - Frank Zappa (from, "The Crux of the Biscuit", an album of outtakes from the 1974 album "Apostrophe")
    What's on Your Mind (Pure Energy) -- Information Society (1988)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  8. #40658
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    What's on Your Mind (Pure Energy) -- Information Society (1988)
    Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison (from the '87 album, "Cloud 9")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  9. #40659
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison (from the '87 album, "Cloud 9")
    In The Back Of My Mind
    Artist: Fleetwood Mac
    Album: Behind the Mask
    Released: 1990
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  10. #40660
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    In The Back Of My Mind
    Artist: Fleetwood Mac
    Album: Behind the Mask
    Released: 1990
    In the Wake of Poseidon - King Crimson (from the 1970 album of the same name)
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  11. #40661
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    In the Wake of Poseidon - King Crimson (from the 1970 album of the same name)
    Don't Wake Me Up
    Artist: The Black Crowes
    Album: Shake Your Money Maker
    Released: 1990
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  12. #40662
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Don't Wake Me Up
    Artist: The Black Crowes
    Album: Shake Your Money Maker
    Released: 1990
    Wake Up TIme for Freedom - The Cult

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  13. #40663
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Wake Up TIme for Freedom - The Cult
    "Wake Me Up When September Ends" - Green Day

  14. #40664
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,385
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    "Wake Me Up When September Ends" - Green Day
    The Frayed Ends of Sanity -- Metallica from ...And Justice for All (1988)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  15. #40665
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    The Frayed Ends of Sanity -- Metallica from ...And Justice for All (1988)
    Torn and Frayed - The Rolling Stones (off the '72 album, "Exile on Main Street")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •