Page 2728 of 2735 FirstFirst ... 1728 2228 2628 2678 2718 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 ... LastLast
Results 40,906 to 40,920 of 41015
  1. #40906
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    And Your Bird Can Sing -- The Beatles from Revolver (1966)
    The Songless Bird - My Dying Bride (from the '93 doom metal masterpiece, "Turn Loose the Swans")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  2. #40907
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    The Songless Bird - My Dying Bride (from the '93 doom metal masterpiece, "Turn Loose the Swans")
    Norwegian Wood (The Bird Has Flown) -- The Beatles from Rubber Soul (1965)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  3. #40908
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Norwegian Wood (The Bird Has Flown) -- The Beatles from Rubber Soul (1965)
    Free as a Bird - The Beatles (from 1994's, "Anthology I", though John wrote and recorded it in '77)
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  4. #40909
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Free as a Bird - The Beatles (from 1994's, "Anthology I", though John wrote and recorded it in '77)
    I Feel Free
    Artist: Cream
    Album: Fresh Cream
    Released: 1966
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  5. #40910
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I Feel Free
    Artist: Cream
    Album: Fresh Cream
    Released: 1966
    Absolutely Free - Frank Zappa and the Mothers (from the '68 album, "We're Only in it for the Money")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  6. #40911
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Absolutely Free - Frank Zappa and the Mothers (from the '68 album, "We're Only in it for the Money")
    I Want To Be Free
    Artist: Queen
    Album: The Works
    Released: 1984
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  7. #40912
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I Want To Be Free
    Artist: Queen
    Album: The Works
    Released: 1984
    Free Man in Paris - Joni Mitchell (from 1973's, "Court and Spark")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  8. #40913
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Free Man in Paris - Joni Mitchell (from 1973's, "Court and Spark")
    "If I Were a Rich Man" is a show tune from the 1964 musical Fiddler on the Roof. It was written by Sheldon Harnick and Jerry Bock. The song is performed by Tevye, the main character in the musical, and reflects his dreams of glory.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  9. #40914
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    "If I Were a Rich Man" is a show tune from the 1964 musical Fiddler on the Roof. It was written by Sheldon Harnick and Jerry Bock. The song is performed by Tevye, the main character in the musical, and reflects his dreams of glory.
    Cool song LM...

    Baby You're a Rich Man - The Beatles (from the '67 album, "Magical Mystery Tour")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  10. #40915
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Cool song LM...

    Baby You're a Rich Man - The Beatles (from the '67 album, "Magical Mystery Tour")
    Thanks, it was stuck in my head!

    Rich Woman -- Robert Plant from Raising Sand (2007)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  11. #40916
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Thanks, it was stuck in my head!

    Rich Woman -- Robert Plant from Raising Sand (2007)
    American Woman - The Guess Who (from the 1970 album of the same name)
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  12. #40917
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    American Woman - The Guess Who (from the 1970 album of the same name)
    An American Girl -- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (1976)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  13. #40918
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    An American Girl -- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (1976)
    American Band - Grand Funk Railroad : 1973 - I had one of the original 1973 singles pressed on gold vinyl...Groovy
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  14. #40919
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    American Band - Grand Funk Railroad : 1973 - I had one of the original 1973 singles pressed on gold vinyl...Groovy
    ^that sounds like a potentially valuable collector's item, did you sell it to pay for college?

    American Man -- Velvet Revolver from Libertad (2007)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  15. #40920
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    ^that sounds like a potentially valuable collector's item, did you sell it to pay for college?

    American Man -- Velvet Revolver from Libertad (2007)
    Probably is a collectors item now, but I bet I wore holes through it playing it a thousand times on my old Radio Shack record player with a nail for a needle

    Proud to be an American - The Tubes (from the '76 album, "Young and Rich")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •