Page 2720 of 2739 FirstFirst ... 1720 2220 2620 2670 2710 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2730 ... LastLast
Results 40,786 to 40,800 of 41084
  1. #40786
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Island Of Lost Souls
    Artist: Blondie
    Album: The Hunter
    Released: 1982
    Devil's Island - Megadeth : from their best album, "Peace Sells But Who's Buying" from 1986
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  2. #40787
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Devil's Island - Megadeth : from their best album, "Peace Sells But Who's Buying" from 1986
    I like Rust in Peace a little better

    Island Girl
    Artist: Elton John
    Album: Rock of the Westies
    Released: 1975
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  3. #40788
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I like Rust in Peace a little better

    Island Girl
    Artist: Elton John
    Album: Rock of the Westies
    Released: 1975
    That's cool...I've always been a Megadeth guy not a Metallica guy, are you into just Megadeth or both?

    Thousand Island Park - Mahavishnu Orchestra (off their '73 album, "Birds of Fire")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  4. #40789
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    That's cool...I've always been a Megadeth guy not a Metallica guy, are you into just Megadeth or both?

    Thousand Island Park - Mahavishnu Orchestra (off their '73 album, "Birds of Fire")
    I like them both, probably Metallica a little more because of Hetfield's vocals, but it also depends on when -not a fan of certain albums from both at different times.

    Room A Thousand Years Wide -- Soundgarden from Badmotorfinger (1991)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  5. #40790
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I like them both, probably Metallica a little more because of Hetfield's vocals, but it also depends on when -not a fan of certain albums from both at different times.

    Room A Thousand Years Wide -- Soundgarden from Badmotorfinger (1991)
    Cool. While not a Metallica fan, I've always liked Hetfield and his vocals

    Land of a Thousand Autumns - Steve Hackett (from his 2nd solo album, 1978's, "Please Don't Touch")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  6. #40791
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Cool. While not a Metallica fan, I've always liked Hetfield and his vocals

    Land of a Thousand Autumns - Steve Hackett (from his 2nd solo album, 1978's, "Please Don't Touch")
    Land Of Confusion -- Genesis from The Invisible Touch (1986)

    official music video featured the "Spitting Image" puppets:

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  7. #40792
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,632
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Land Of Confusion -- Genesis from The Invisible Touch (1986)

    official music video featured the "Spitting Image" puppets:

    "Land Of 1000 Dances"-The Elwood Blues Revue with Wilson Pickett (1966) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeZnpGoCQoU
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  8. #40793
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "Land Of 1000 Dances"-The Elwood Blues Revue with Wilson Pickett (1966) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeZnpGoCQoU
    1000 Below - Mutiny in Jonestown (from the 1987 album, "In the Walls of Eryx")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  9. #40794
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    1000 Below - Mutiny in Jonestown (from the 1987 album, "In the Walls of Eryx")
    Fire Burns Below
    Artist: Judas Priest
    Album: Stained Class
    Released: 1978
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  10. #40795
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Fire Burns Below
    Artist: Judas Priest
    Album: Stained Class
    Released: 1978
    Below the Sun - Ahab (very heavy doom metal from the 2006 album, "Call of the Wretched Sea")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  11. #40796
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Below the Sun - Ahab (very heavy doom metal from the 2006 album, "Call of the Wretched Sea")
    Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
    Artist: Pink Floyd
    Album: A Saucerful of Secrets
    Released: 1968

    ^I love the way they did this song in "Pink Floyd at Pompeii" -very eerie and haunted among the empty ruins, frescos, and up on the volcano!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  12. #40797
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
    Artist: Pink Floyd
    Album: A Saucerful of Secrets
    Released: 1968

    ^I love the way they did this song in "Pink Floyd at Pompeii" -very eerie and haunted among the empty ruins, frescos, and up on the volcano!
    Me too. One of the great 70's concert films/rockumentaries ever...I love the scene in the diner where Nick is trying to order some pie without the crust...classic

    Under the Sun - Black Sabbath (from my fave Sabbath album, 1972's, "Volume IV")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  13. #40798
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Me too. One of the great 70's concert films/rockumentaries ever...I love the scene in the diner where Nick is trying to order some pie without the crust...classic

    Under the Sun - Black Sabbath (from my fave Sabbath album, 1972's, "Volume IV")
    Black Hole Sun
    Artist: Soundgarden
    Album: Superunknown
    Released: 1994
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  14. #40799
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,268
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Black Hole Sun
    Artist: Soundgarden
    Album: Superunknown
    Released: 1994




    Children of the Sun-- Billy Thorpe
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  15. #40800
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    14,850
    Invisible Sun, The Police



    I hope I'm not out of line just adding an honorable mention from the same album. One of my favorite songs written by Stewart Copeland -not Sting... Darkness
    Last edited by dizzolve; 08-29-2019 at 02:20 AM.
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •