Page 2726 of 2742 FirstFirst ... 1726 2226 2626 2676 2716 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2736 ... LastLast
Results 40,876 to 40,890 of 41122
  1. #40876
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Mathilda Mother - Pink Floyd (from their 1967 debut album - recorded at Abbey Road studios while the Beatles were recording Sgt Peppers - "Piper at the Gates of Dawn")
    Mother Nature's Son -- The Beatles (1968)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  2. #40877
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Mother Nature's Son -- The Beatles (1968)
    Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles (from the 1967 album, "Magical Mystery Tour")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  3. #40878
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles (from the 1967 album, "Magical Mystery Tour")
    "Don't Know What You've Got (Til It's Gone)" - Cinderella

  4. #40879
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,956
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    "Don't Know What You've Got (Til It's Gone)" - Cinderella
    One of us must know (sooner or later) - Bob Dylan

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  5. #40880
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    One of us must know (sooner or later) - Bob Dylan
    One Of Us -- ABBA from The Visitors (1981)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  6. #40881
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    One Of Us -- ABBA from The Visitors (1981)
    One of These Days I'm Going to Cut You Into Little Pieces - Pink Floyd : from 1972's, "Meddle" - technically on "Meddle" the song's official title is, "One of These Days", but on the "Live at Pompeii" film, the song is presented with the full title
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  7. #40882
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    One of These Days I'm Going to Cut You Into Little Pieces - Pink Floyd : from 1972's, "Meddle" - technically on "Meddle" the song's official title is, "One of These Days", but on the "Live at Pompeii" film, the song is presented with the full title
    I remember! How brutal, how..."Roman"!

    One Slip -- Pink Floyd from A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (1987)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  8. #40883
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I remember! How brutal, how..."Roman"!

    One Slip -- Pink Floyd from A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (1987)
    Ya, I wonder how many gladiators were "cut into little pieces" in that Pompeii coliseum?

    Keeping the Floyd streak alive

    Cluster One - Pink Floyd (from the 1994 album, "The Division Bell")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  9. #40884
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Ya, I wonder how many gladiators were "cut into little pieces" in that Pompeii coliseum?

    Keeping the Floyd streak alive

    Cluster One - Pink Floyd (from the 1994 album, "The Division Bell")
    One of the Few -- Pink Floyd from The Final Cut (1983)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  10. #40885
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    One of the Few -- Pink Floyd from The Final Cut (1983)
    I love The Final Cut...I know a lot of PF fans who hate it but it's one of my top 3 PF albums

    One of My Turns - Pink Floyd (1979: The Wall)
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  11. #40886
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    I love The Final Cut...I know a lot of PF fans who hate it but it's one of my top 3 PF albums

    One of My Turns - Pink Floyd (1979: The Wall)
    The Wall was a tough act to follow! There were a couple good tracks on TFC but it's not high up there for me either. I find that the hardcore Waters fans are the ones who like it the most.

    Pigs (Three Different Ones) -- Pink Floyd from Animals (1977)
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  12. #40887
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    The Wall was a tough act to follow! There were a couple good tracks on TFC but it's not high up there for me either. I find that the hardcore Waters fans are the ones who like it the most.

    Pigs (Three Different Ones) -- Pink Floyd from Animals (1977)
    Well, that's me...definitely a Roger Waters guy. Love most of his solo albums, especially his last one, "Is This the Life We Really Want?". I think it's his best ever

    Pigs on the Wing, Pt 1 - Pink Floyd (Animals '77)
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  13. #40888
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Well, that's me...definitely a Roger Waters guy. Love most of his solo albums, especially his last one, "Is This the Life We Really Want?". I think it's his best ever

    Pigs on the Wing, Pt 1 - Pink Floyd (Animals '77)
    That was a good Floyd streak, gotta break it now though.

    "Little Wing" is a song written by Jimi Hendrix and recorded by the Jimi Hendrix Experience in 1967. It is a slower tempo, rhythm and blues-inspired ballad featuring Hendrix's vocal and guitar with recording studio effects accompanied by bass, drums, and glockenspiel. Lyrically, it is one of several of his songs that reference an idealized feminine or guardian angel-like figure.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  14. #40889
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    That was a good Floyd streak, gotta break it now though.

    "Little Wing" is a song written by Jimi Hendrix and recorded by the Jimi Hendrix Experience in 1967. It is a slower tempo, rhythm and blues-inspired ballad featuring Hendrix's vocal and guitar with recording studio effects accompanied by bass, drums, and glockenspiel. Lyrically, it is one of several of his songs that reference an idealized feminine or guardian angel-like figure.
    Props for not taking the easy way out and going with, "Pigs on the Wing, Pt 2"

    Frogs with Dirty Little Lips - Frank Zappa (from the '84 album, "Them or Us")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  15. #40890
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Props for not taking the easy way out and going with, "Pigs on the Wing, Pt 2"

    Frogs with Dirty Little Lips - Frank Zappa (from the '84 album, "Them or Us")
    Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
    Artist: Garbage
    Album: Beautiful Garbage
    Released: 2001
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •