Forum Closed for New Posts as of July 18

Next Monday, July 18, we will be creating two new forums.

One will be an archive where we will move old material and preserve it in read-only format. The current 2005 Draft and Free Agency forum will be the first thing to go in it. The posts will remain, but no new posts can be added. We'll periodically move other old material here, as well.

The other will be a 2005 Training Camp forum, which will be placed in Broncomania. Please use this forum for anything specifically about training camp -- practice schedules, your own visit, observations from camp, position competitions, etc.

As always, if anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me at harbulas@broncos.nfl.com. And thanks for your continued support of the Denver Broncos and the Broncomania Message Boards!

are you going to put repeating threads in the archive as well?

What about all the old threads...from when the boards were new? Do you still have archives of all that stuff? Would be really cool to keep record of all the threads in Broncomania history.
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

Jack Luminous Guest

Why?

MODS/ADMIN:

Why not just make the Forum a 2006 Draft thread now?

It's never too early to start talkin' Draft pix....especially when the Broncos have TWO selections in the 2006 Draft...

We have already proven to have a bunch of Draftnix-types here....

Just a thought.