• LiquidBlue
    Bench Warmer
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by broncosfan2616
    y did u have to say u americans sounds like ur racist
    You mean Nationist?...

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Vulcan
      Special Teams
      • Aug 2004

2) Atleast football (soccer for you Americans) isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball. American Football shouldn't be called football.

that says he doesnt like football
      No it doesn't. o_O If I didn't like American Football, why would I join this site? >_>
      sigpic

Comment

• broncosfan2616
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2004

isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball.

then why would u say that

Comment

• Vulcan
          Special Teams
          • Aug 2004

isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball.

then why would u say that

It means I don't agree with the padding and stuff. Let guys play the sport the way it's meant to be played.

I like the sport, I just don't agree with the rules.
          sigpic

Comment

• NameUsedBefore
            The Life of NUB
            • Oct 2003

You play football without pads and you have men almost killing each other.

Imagine Lynch smashing Dante Hall and neither of them having pads... NFL players are some of the most athletic people on this planet, to have them running full speed into one another without pads is unthinkable.

I could see what you mean if soccer player wore a ton of pads. I'd be saying why don't those pansies take off the pads, they don't need 'em. But it is different with American Football where players COLLIDE into each other on every play, where a running-back has bodies being thrown into him on every hand off. You take those pads away and nobody would be able to play football. Concussions all over the damn place.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

• Vulcan
              Special Teams
              • Aug 2004

Ever hear of rugby?
              sigpic

Comment

• NameUsedBefore
                The Life of NUB
                • Oct 2003

Yes, and after watching it the hits don't come close to the average amount of contact on a given NFL-play. Although there are some doozies... Just think about it this way: rugby and soccer players usually run the same way, as in both teams go one way with the ball trying to score or get it back.

In football it is not the same. One team goes down, another up. High-speed collisions.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

• TDforTatum26
                  Jedi Knight
                  • Jun 2005

ok enough about soccer...

I personally dont like soccer........but ppl have their own opinions.

as for this rumor about the Broncos moving.......

Bobby told Billy who told Jimmy who told Billy back who then told me that its bull****. why would the Broncos move only 3-4 years after the city builds them a new stadium?

sigpic

Comment

• alan
                    AKA IRISHBRONCO
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                    I heard from this guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal, that the Broncos will be moving to... OREGON.

You heard it here first.

the oregan broncos it has a horribly daunting ring to it,please let just be a rumor
                    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• LiquidBlue
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                      ok enough about soccer...

I personally dont like soccer........but ppl have their own opinions.

as for this rumor about the Broncos moving.......

Bobby told Billy who told Jimmy who told Billy back who then told me that its bull****. why would the Broncos move only 3-4 years after the city builds them a new stadium?

Mine was better...

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• kcchiefsrule
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Vulcan
                        1) You're dissing the most popular sport in the world.
                        And how it got that way, nobody knows.

2) Atleast football (soccer for you Americans) isn't a bunch of pansies in armor chasing after a ball. American Football shouldn't be called football.
                        No, soccer is a bunch of pansies without armor chasing after a ball. I won't say that football should be called what it is, but it's pretty much too late to do anything about it.

3) You probably think it sucks because it's the one sport America isn't the best at.
                        Oh ouch, attack Americans like that. It hurts, no more!!! NO MORE!!! I don't think this is the smack forum. I'll not worry about anybody but myself, if people in other countries like soccer, fine. There are plenty of soccer-lovers here too; not everybody in America is the same, apparently you're not from this country. I'm sure there are a few people around the world that also don't care for soccer, which further proves the point that stereotyping is stupid. You only need worry about yourself, if somebody doesn't agree with you or like everything you do, who cares?

Comment

• wizkid31
                          Practice Squad
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore2
                          The stadium is turning into a soccer arena. The sport is getting bigger than football, apparently.
                          haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Comment

• Kaufman26
                            Practice Squad
                            • Aug 2005

yea i also heard the broncos were moving to kansas city and the chiefs were moving to denver

Comment

• broncosfan247
                              Bench Warmer
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                              I heard from this guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal, that the Broncos will be moving to... OREGON.

You heard it here first.
                              if your gonna make something up...atleast try and make it somewhat believable

Comment

• broncosfan247
                                Bench Warmer
                                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kaufman26
                                yea i also heard the broncos were moving to kansas city and the chiefs were moving to denver
                                ya, and I heard the Raiders were moving back to LA, then back to Oakland, then back to LA, then back to Oakland, and then the old fart dies and the new owners move half the team to San Quentin.

Comment

Working...
                                X