X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eabort
    Practice Squad
    • Feb 2005

I agree with you Amigo Bronco about waiting to see how things shape up. A lot of people thought we needed another DL in the draft and now the staff bring in a Vet instead of drafting one. Will just have to wait to see how wise this was. Like most offseason moves.

Comment

• Broncosinindy
      Thunder God
      • Mar 2004

the denver rotation on the line will be great brown and engleberger are speed guys that get to the qb along with Ebenzer well be able to keep fresh guys that can get to the qb this is making the loss of hawyard a distant memory ... although trading middlebrooks could end up hurting them .being that it was the other questionable roster spot i think the deffensive line should help make up for it ...but i am with yall with the wait and see
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• muse
        Fired User
        • Jun 2003

Well, we're stacked at CB.

Starting: Champ, Lenny
        Nickel: Roc

And then we've got a whole horde of rookie CBs. OUr first three draft picks are healthy, speed demons and obviously Shanny and Coyer have seen enough of them to warrant unloading Willie who has had too many health problems. He could've made it at safety IMO but we have 5 decent safeties. So in the end there's no room...I guess Shanny wants as many D-linemen as he possibly can have for preseason, because it is the key area this year in particular.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• topscribe
          RIP BFC, D-Will, Damien
          • Apr 2005

I don't know if this has been posted, but there is a pretty good piece about it at ESPN.com here.
          It is quite a long page, and you will need to go about 2/3 the way down to find it.

-----

Comment

Working...
          X