Thread: Ty Law a CHIEF?

Ty Law a CHIEF?

Man, if this happens the CHIEFS will be locked and LOADED!!!

-- Chiefs; Law Agree in Principle to Contract --
    Fri Jul 15, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

Kansas City's 610 Sports' Rhonda Moss reports free-agent CB Ty Law and the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed in principle to a contract pending Law pass a physical showing that he is able to play on opening day. Law's agent and the Chiefs are speaking daily, and are very close in terms of dollars.

YEa right, I want to see a link before anything. Show us the real link, if it's true...

Well, I still think that Law could end up with the Jets. Abraham decided he will retire and thats a big hole for the Jets to fill. Law has some bargaining power and since Hunt is normally too cheap when it comes to getting FA's then I see him a better fit with the Jets. And... I hope he goes there! Last thing the chiefs need is Knight, Surtain AND Law in the secondary! They all aren't the players they once were, but what they lack physically they make up mentally.

Jets would be a good spot

He would get to play out of his mind twice a year just to show the pats what they gave up. If the money's close I'd bet he goes to NY.

How is Surtain not the player he used to be? He's only 28 years old, and still at the top of his game. He had an off-season in 2004, but by all means so did Champ Bailey. Ty Law may not be in his prime, but he is still better than probably 80% of the corners in the league.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.