Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nothing changes

Re: I wouldn't say......

Originally posted by bklynbronco
    The chiefs are a good team that because they were 9-0 believed that everything was in the bag going into cincy. How dare chad johnson gaurantee a win against the undefeated chiefs. Like the inexperience team the chiefs are his guarantee proved out. The chiefs are a good team no doubt about that but they got a long way to go to prove they are the best team in football.
    KC IS a good team, but they're not as good as they are showing themselves to be...if that makes sense??
    Sure they're 9-1, but also look at the teams they have been playing..

-San Diego --its ok for them to beat SD, but when we beat them its only because "SD isn't good"
    -Pittsburgh - is 3-7
    -Houston - is 4-6
    -Baltimore - is 5-5
    -Denver - what was suppose to be KC "toughest competitor"
    -Green Bay - should have been a loss, but you played them when they couldn't win if you put the ball in their hands and carried them into the end zone.
    -Oakland - thats says it all right there
    -Buffalo - is 4-6 that started out ok, and now they're going no where fast...tough game to win there.
    9 -- bye -- -- --
    -Cleveland - is 4-6
    -Cincinnati - LOSS (it was bound to happen)

Do we even look at the rest of your schedule...

Oakland
    San Diego
    Denver
    Detroit
    Minnesota
    Chicago

but then again, if you play the rest of these teams the same way you played Cincy...this could make for an interesting couple of weeks

"The chiefs are a good team no doubt about that but they got a long way to go to prove they are the best team in football" <--- that I will agree with 110%

I agree bronco girl

as quick as this season seems to be going there is still a lot of games left so I tend to hold off on any definite predictions but i feel denver will get in as a 5th or 6th seed.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!